Banned
Department of State
Department of Economy
Syronic
Syronic
Labor Officer
Username: BlackDragon2020
Custom Death Tages

- We believe that it would boost the popularity and more importantly the moral of the server. We can interact with each other more and joke around in chat more loosely whenever someone dies like the good old days. Some examples:
Whenever someone dies to elytra landing: (name) was tested by gravity too hard.
When we fall of a cliff: (name) forgot to tie his shoes.
When we die to lava: (name) has drowned in the forbidden jello.

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No)
: No, but the real question is, "Is it worth it?" I believe that we can all say in our heart of hearts that it is.
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: I have ALOT of backers. Let us allow the people decide with the poll I set up, yes?

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
Maybe something like
"(username) was Assassinated anonymously"
"Username died to a sword"
"Username was shot"

Or for that just leave it as the current
"username has died"

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
I like that idea, a1pha!

Fern, Player was assassinated sounds good. I don't think that would interfere with police work, but an officer is welcome to chime in.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I like that idea, a1pha!

Fern, Player was assassinated sounds good. I don't think that would interfere with police work, but an officer is welcome to chime in.
It wouldn't (I am an officer). When someone dies, PO's are informed of the killer and the killed in a way separate from the original death message.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
I totally would buy tier 2 if I could set my death message to "violetunknown can't ride a bike"

Syronic

Citizen
Banned
Department of State
Department of Economy
Syronic
Syronic
Labor Officer
Having perks as simple as this within Donator ranks seems a little overkill to me. This feels like something that should be implemented for free into the server. If we have things like this that are unique to BusinessCraft that everyone is apart of, it feels more fun and less "pay to play," if you understand what I mean.

Syronic

Citizen
Banned
Department of State
Department of Economy
Syronic
Syronic
Labor Officer
Even with this whole election going on, I still want to show my love and support for this idea that I had. I would just like to restate for staff that a small change like this could mean a big difference in player experience down the road. Just imagine an in-game gov shop that allows you to buy exclusive death tags for random but common deaths that happen. :D