Answered / Added Optional Government Rank Tags

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
- Username: xLayuzur
- Suggestion Title: Optional Government Rank Tags
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): First off i did not know the rank permissions were setup in a hierarchy form. I had applied for police officer and got accepted, only to know my police officer rank would show over my Senior Economy Secretary. I thought i could still have my Economy rank show. I feel like this would be easier for people who have two government jobs to choose what rank they want to show.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Speaking from personally experience this show be do-able depending on the permission plugin the server uses but if it requires one Deluxe tag could be a start.
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/deluxetags.4390/
- Additional Information:

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
PropertyInspector
Aight, normally if you aren't an MP, your PO job would be shown in tab but your Senior Economic Secretary would be shown in chat, everytime you talk.

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
I don’t see much of a use for this especially when you can just do /job (player name) and see what ranks the player currently has. It seems like more of a personal issue.

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
Good point^ but players have different government jobs so it gives them the optional which one they want to show in, in-game chat.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Instead of doing that, maybe all of your current positions (including university jobs) should be listed as acronyms next to your name (in chat). Ex: G | PO | R | A1phaSniper:

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
Instead of doing that, maybe all of your current positions (including university jobs) should be listed as acronyms next to your name (in chat). Ex: G | PO | R | A1phaSniper:
I fail to see how that many job titles could fit in the tab menu.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
i would rather not play on one of those servers that lets their members have like 30 prefixes in chat... All that ever does is make chat sloppy and hard to look at.