Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
I had a fun run but I'm leaving the server (doesn't include forums) still love chatting with ya'll but until further notice, I'm dead. Ty everyone who came to my funeral.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
do u have a passport fehyGUIEGEYSHNGOeijuiop ygikae because u cant leave >:(
also im legally required to give u my discord tag incase ur ever able to get discord ;D @LobsterRoast#0285

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
The DoJ has put your passport on hold. Good luck getting out without a passport.

Riley

Citizen
Donator
I'll miss you Vio, ty for always being awesome and fun <3 I'll always keep my violetunknown crocs <3 <3 Come back ok we miss u already :(

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
bye violet, if you ever decide to come back we're here owo <3
Ty Mr. Dreads, ig yur not so Eww anymore <3<3

do u have a passport fehyGUIEGEYSHNGOeijuiop ygikae because u cant leave >:(
also im legally required to give u my discord tag incase ur ever able to get discord ;D @LobsterRoast#0285
My passport is up to date and everything, if I get disc yul be the first person I say hi too :D

vio NO YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE ME

ur awesome ill miss u so much! if you ever get discord pleeeaaase say hi @corax#3262

I will Miss Bella, I miss u too! ima still be actives on forums tho

awwww violet bye <3 thanks for always being kind to me, it's been awesome being friends. if you ever wanna chat you know where to find me!

Mr. Slimeeeeey... yur the best, ima def spam yur profile with unnecesary messages now <3

Vio. No. Not again D: Ik I'll see u irl but ;>; So help me....~ Ily sis owo
owo ty sis

The DoJ has put your passport on hold. Good luck getting out without a passport.
Vio the American Alien owo... hope I can get past the wall unnoticed lol. *salutes* its been fun Mr. Bh

Rip Violet, You will be missed ;cccc </3
Miss Babs owo ty I miss ya'll already

VIOLET NOOOOOOO :(((((( why u leave me :,( imma miss u a lot <3
Miss Triple <3<3<3 child u better msg me on forums

Thank you so much Violet for the gifts <3
I hope the best on your future endeavors, thanks for all the fun times!
yes Marty don't eat the server cables... protect all the cats as DOPA minister <3 ily man

I'll miss you Vio, ty for always being awesome and fun <3 I'll always keep my violetunknown crocs <3 <3 Come back ok we miss u already :(
Carrots yes ilyt... I won't come back but maybe I'll buy a bunny because of you <3

noooo, violett :((( im going to miss u so much mom <3
DAUGHTER... eat your veggies and keep yur room clean, ilysm child behave *waggles finger* hit me up on forums and I'll be a happy mother

Sorry my exit post was so short I was legit dead tired when I wrote it... ily all and be well kiddos (ik most of ya'll are older then me but whatever) Shalom .-. :D

violetunknown

Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
YOU CANT LEAVE ME HERE AWFEFJSEUSDJASDU
i hope you will come back anytime soon:( also yes if you ever get a discord my tag is marszya#5402
owo ty son... yur fabulous

violetunknown

Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
dw you will come back yes this is a threat not really
ono im emotionally traumitazed now because my father is threatening me... ily lob but I'm a black belt don't try anything