Not open for further replies.

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
Hello, your honor, my name is Matthew100x, Partner Attorney with Inperium & Partners at Law. I am also assisted by Cooleagles2005, Associate Attorney with Inperium & Partners at Law. Today I am here with the blessing of Bharatj, Minister of Justice, to launch a prosecution against MeepdaMeep123 (Blessing.png).

Our company is levying the official charges of Scamming, Incitement of a crime, Obstruction of Justice, and Stealing. Unofficially, (we have no law for this), we'd like to levy a charge of fraudulent misrepresentation.

In our case of Angell44 and Shadowlink17 v. RextheBest, an unfortunate situation occurred where the defendant of that case sold a property (BC-100) to MeepdaMeep123. Rex should not have sold the plot, as that property was at the forefront in a major case against him for not following a payment agreement over said property. He did not have full ownership of the property. In our Out-of-Court settlement agreement (which can be viewed here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10FoeKGEzzRGIfwG_K75roiHWEoi4kBq1Pnek9V9fzK0/edit?usp=sharing) Rex agreed to admit guilt for selling the property he did now own and committing an anticipatory breach of contract (The agreement signatures are in a book ingame which I have possession of). The property is currently frozen and in the process of being returned to Shadowlink17.

In our investigation of the situation, the company came across startling information provided by RextheBest himself. MeepdaMeep123 instructed RextheBest on Thursday, September 10th, 2020, to sell him the property, BC-100, for 10,000 krunas, well below its actual property value to satisfy the debt (Evidence 1 and Evidence 2). This action led to a complex legal situation where the plot in question had to be frozen (Evidence 3). He did this by gaining RextheBest's trust. By telling him that he would be 'help him with his case' as seen in Evidence 1. Everything MeepdaMeep123 said, RextheBest took as legal advice, he followed through with the instructions given to him by MeepdaMeep123 and gave our company's clients 5k (Evidence 4 and 5).

MeepdaMeep123 did this knowingly and then attempted to lie about it both to me and RextheBest (Evidence 6). MeepdaMeep123 is clearly seen denying what RextheBest is saying to us in spite of the truth seen in Evidence 1 and Evidence 2. MeepdaMeep123 has been very adamant in his conversations with me about keeping his plot and wanting reassurances that he will keep BC-100 (Evidence 7, Evidence 8, and Evidence 9). He spent an excess of 20,000 krunas preparing a plot he knew he shouldn't have bought so that he would have a claim on the plot against Shadowlink17, the original plot owner.

====Arguments for Charges====

Scamming: As seen in Evidence 1, Evidence 2, and Evidence 6. MeepdaMeep123 is accused of scamming RextheBest in order to get the property BC-100. Because the property was not meant to be sold and was originally Shadowlink17's, it also means that he scammed her as well. The property in question was also purposely undervalued so that MeepdaMeep123 could get maximum value from it.

Incitement of a Crime: Seen in Evidence 1 and Evidence 2, MeepdaMeep123 directed RextheBest to commit a crime. The crimes are obstruction of justice and stealing property. Since RextheBest was unable to sell BC-100 because he did not own it yet sold it anyways, MeepdaMeep123 is accused of incitement.

Obstruction of Justice: By entering into our case to buy the plot as seen in Evidence 1 and 2 and then lying about it in Evidence 6, MeepdaMeep123 is accused of Obstruction of Justice. He forced Bharatj, Minister of Justice, to do an asset freeze on BC-100 because of his actions. He knew about the legal case and still purposely got involved.

Stealing: As seen in Evidence 1, Evidence 2, Evidence 6, Evidence 7, Evidence 8, and Evidence 9. MeepdaMeep123 attempted to steal the property BC-100 that was owned by Shadowlink17. He did so by gaining the trust of Rex and buying the plot from him. He seemed not to care that the plot was originally Shadowlink17's, as seen in the multiple times he contacted me about the plot, seeking reassurances that he would be able to keep the plot. MeepdaMeep123 knew full well what he was doing and that the plot did not belong to him. Thus, MeepdaMeep123 is accused of stealing.

Fraudulent misrepresentation: While not an actual law in our legal system, the crime is egregious enough to call for it. As seen in Evidence 1, Evidence 2, and Evidence 6. MeepdaMeep123gave what RextheBest considered to be legal advice. By telling him that he could 'help him with his case', MeepdaMeep123 temporarily assumed the role as RextheBest's lawyer to take advantage of him. RextheBest followed what MeepdaMeep123 told him to do as seen in Evidence 4 and Evidence 5. Once he secured the plot, he tried to lie about his involvement in the case to avoid consequences. Thus, our company accuses MeepdaMeep123 of fraudulent misrepresentation.

====End of Arguments for Charges====

Your Honor, we hope that justice can be expedited in this case. Our company closes our opening arguments.

Attachments

• blessing.PNG
    blessing.PNG
    68.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Evidence 1.png
    Evidence 1.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Evidence 2.png
    Evidence 2.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Evidence 3.PNG
    Evidence 3.PNG
    30.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Evidence 4.PNG
    Evidence 4.PNG
    57.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Evidence 5.png
    Evidence 5.png
    417.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Evidence 6.png
    Evidence 6.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
  • Evidence 7.png
    Evidence 7.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
  • Evidence 8.png
    Evidence 8.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
  • Evidence 9.png
    Evidence 9.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 47

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@Meepdameep123 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Meepdameep123, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The
Department of Justice, will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict
Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Supermetro

Citizen
Lawyer
supermetro
supermetro
Lawyer
Good morning everyone.
I am supermetro and on the behalf of Innoocently Guilty Lawfirm i am representing my client, Meepdameep123 in court today.

Your honour,
In our investigation situation came out that Bharatj told to my client (Meep) to dont worry about the lawsuit that has been created against him because he is witness to the fact that Meepdameep123 never knew of the debt amount of RextheBest. So, seen the blessing and the evidences we believe that all his accusations are unfounded

Attachments

• 68574182-0057-424E-B0F1-1891CBB9BBD8.png
    68574182-0057-424E-B0F1-1891CBB9BBD8.png
    780.8 KB · Views: 45

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Good morning everyone.
I am supermetro and on the behalf of Innoocently Guilty Lawfirm i am representing my client, Meepdameep123 in court today.

Your honour,
In our investigation situation came out that Bharatj told to my client (Meep) to dont worry about the lawsuit that has been created against him because he is witness to the fact that Meepdameep123 never knew of the debt amount of RextheBest. So, seen the blessing and the evidences we believe that all his accusations are unfounded

Thank you for your reply. I saw it, but I became indisposed for a week. Thank you for providing some form of evidence as well. I have read it over...

However, I am curious of the timeline. Within the Plaintiff's opening statements, within Evidence #2, the Defendant had appeared to give RexTheBest a time frame to accept the proposed offer. Then, a day later, apparently heard about what was going on with plot BC-100 and started a private conversation with Bharatj to discuss what happened. Now, the Prosecution is stating that Bharatj wasn't aware of the new evidence brought against the Defendant until the case was conceived.

I may need to bring Bharatj to the stand, to provide more insight on the statement he provided the Defendant, shown within the Evidence provided by the Defense.

Before I do so, is there anything else you'd like to add, Mr. @Supermetro ?

Supermetro

Citizen
Lawyer
supermetro
supermetro
Lawyer
Your honour,

we dont have to addd anyting and we confirm what you said (Within the Plaintiff's opening statements, within Evidence #2, the Defendant had appeared to give RexTheBest a time frame to accept the proposed offer. Then, a day later, apparently heard about what was going on with plot BC-100 and started a private conversation with Bharatj to discuss what happened. Now, the Prosecution is stating that Bharatj wasn't aware of the new evidence brought against the Defendant until the case was conceived.)

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Apologies for the delay, but I will be taking over as Judge for this court case. Please give me one day to review the case before we resume it, assuming both parties are willing to resume it.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
As we begin to resume this lawsuit, I would like to address a few things first:

For the Plaintiff: Scamming and stealing are both staff-related issues, and as such the court cannot rule on these charges. To save us all time, I suggest that you drop these charges, unless you can provide reason that they should remain. Moreover, fraudulent misrepresentation is not currently against any BusinessCraft laws. If you can provide reason on why the court should consider these charges, despite them not being up to the court or not being in any existing laws, you may.

As I am still trying to understand this case for, For the Defense: Bharatj asked that you refrain from renovating the building on the property in question due to it being a frozen asset. Did your client renovate or edit the building during its tenure as a frozen asset?

@Supermetro and @Matthew100x, you both have the stand to answer my questions.

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
Since I am now a Judge, I can no longer work as a lawyer in court cases. I am handing off this case to @Cooleagles2005, the new partner attorney at Inperium & Partners at Law.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Hello, your honor, As Matthew previously stated I am Cooleagles2005, and will be continuing this prosecution in his place. To answer your question, The Court is arguing that the charges of Stealing and Scamming are moot because they are staff issues, but there is precedent that the court has upheld these charges in the past. Therefore, these charges, if well argued, can be put forward in front of a judge who can make the verdict on guilty or not-guilty. Staff can act accordingly to that verdict. The case Olefante Vs. Rosemarry10 presents a precedent in which the presiding judge made a verdict based on the charges of stealing inside this court. Though the cases are widely different both handle the connecting argument and should be dealt similarly. However, the decision rests in your hands, your honor.

On behalf of the fraudulent misrepresentation charge, though it is not a law and hopefully this will introduce it as one, by definition it surely applies and should be considered. Cornell Law School (LII) discusses the definition and attributes of fraudulent misrepresentation along with the 6 elements in which all correspond with this case.

1. A representation was made (in contract law, a representation is any action or conduct that can be turned into a statement of fact).
  • This can be seen in evidence 1 and 2 where Meepdameep states, “I will give you 10k (GIVE) and in exchange you give me your tower in the capital. Then you use the 10k to pay each of em 5k and ask for a 2 week extension. That is the deal I offer you. You can take it as a bail exchange.”
2 & 3. The representation was false & when made was known to be false/untruthful

• This representation is noticeably false in evidences 7, 8, and 9 where it is clear that Meepdameep cares little to none about Rexthebest and the truth in which the property rightfully didn’t belong to him. This then leads into the third element which indicates that when made the representation was known to be false or untruthful, proven by evidence 6. In evidence 6 Meepdameep has a conversation with Matthew where he expresses not knowing about the loans, where in truth in evidences 1 and 2 it is seen that he did know. This provides reason for his 10k offer in the first place.

4, 5, & 6. The representation was made with intentions that the “victim” (Rexthebest) would rely on it, the “victim” then did rely on it, and was then suffered harm from it.

- To begin it is made clear that the representation was intended for the “victim” to rely on it, this is seen in evidences 1 and 2 where Meepdameep states, “that is the deal I offer you, you can take it as a bail exchange.” The victim” soon did rely on it which is proven with evidences 4 and 5 where both previous clients (Shadowlink17 & Angell44) are seen receiving the 5k as per instruction. Finally it is shown that Rexthebest has suffered for if he had not we wouldn’t be discussing here today.

Though it is not a law, all elements for it to be considered a crime are mentioned here and simply can not be ignored to achieve full justice. More importantly we are here to not only apply justice to the wrong doings of the defendant, but to set new records in our history, progressing forward. Such progression that those enlightened to commit crimes know better before any damages are done. However, I say once more the decision rests in your hands.

Additional Notes: If I may at this time also mention I would like to rebut a previously made argument by Supermetro discussing Bharatj’s further involvement in the case. Until that time, I rest my argument. Thank you, your honor.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Hello, your honor, As Matthew previously stated I am Cooleagles2005, and will be continuing this prosecution in his place. To answer your question, The Court is arguing that the charges of Stealing and Scamming are moot because they are staff issues, but there is precedent that the court has upheld these charges in the past. Therefore, these charges, if well argued, can be put forward in front of a judge who can make the verdict on guilty or not-guilty. Staff can act accordingly to that verdict. The case Olefante Vs. Rosemarry10 presents a precedent in which the presiding judge made a verdict based on the charges of stealing inside this court. Though the cases are widely different both handle the connecting argument and should be dealt similarly. However, the decision rests in your hands, your honor.

On behalf of the fraudulent misrepresentation charge, though it is not a law and hopefully this will introduce it as one, by definition it surely applies and should be considered. Cornell Law School (LII) discusses the definition and attributes of fraudulent misrepresentation along with the 6 elements in which all correspond with this case.

1. A representation was made (in contract law, a representation is any action or conduct that can be turned into a statement of fact).
  • This can be seen in evidence 1 and 2 where Meepdameep states, “I will give you 10k (GIVE) and in exchange you give me your tower in the capital. Then you use the 10k to pay each of em 5k and ask for a 2 week extension. That is the deal I offer you. You can take it as a bail exchange.”
2 & 3. The representation was false & when made was known to be false/untruthful

• This representation is noticeably false in evidences 7, 8, and 9 where it is clear that Meepdameep cares little to none about Rexthebest and the truth in which the property rightfully didn’t belong to him. This then leads into the third element which indicates that when made the representation was known to be false or untruthful, proven by evidence 6. In evidence 6 Meepdameep has a conversation with Matthew where he expresses not knowing about the loans, where in truth in evidences 1 and 2 it is seen that he did know. This provides reason for his 10k offer in the first place.

4, 5, & 6. The representation was made with intentions that the “victim” (Rexthebest) would rely on it, the “victim” then did rely on it, and was then suffered harm from it.

- To begin it is made clear that the representation was intended for the “victim” to rely on it, this is seen in evidences 1 and 2 where Meepdameep states, “that is the deal I offer you, you can take it as a bail exchange.” The victim” soon did rely on it which is proven with evidences 4 and 5 where both previous clients (Shadowlink17 & Angell44) are seen receiving the 5k as per instruction. Finally it is shown that Rexthebest has suffered for if he had not we wouldn’t be discussing here today.

Though it is not a law, all elements for it to be considered a crime are mentioned here and simply can not be ignored to achieve full justice. More importantly we are here to not only apply justice to the wrong doings of the defendant, but to set new records in our history, progressing forward. Such progression that those enlightened to commit crimes know better before any damages are done. However, I say once more the decision rests in your hands.

Additional Notes: If I may at this time also mention I would like to rebut a previously made argument by Supermetro discussing Bharatj’s further involvement in the case. Until that time, I rest my argument. Thank you, your honor.

Thank you for the reply. I'll consider this in the verdict. You may offer rebuttal once the Defense answers the question I asked in my previous reply. @Supermetro you have the stand.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Seeing as the forums have been down for the past week and Supermetro has apparently left the server unannounced, I am granting @Meepdameep123 48 hours to prepare his defense and to answer this question:

As I am still trying to understand this case for, For the Defense: Bharatj asked that you refrain from renovating the building on the property in question due to it being a frozen asset. Did you renovate or edit the building during its tenure as a frozen asset?

Your honour, I did not edit the building in any way, shape, or form. As you stated "Bharatj asked that you refrain from renovating the building on the property in question due to it being a frozen asset."; Money was going to be spent on this property but I was informed that is was frozen so I didn't renovate it. The building remained the same when I bought it and when it was frozen.

Supermetro

Citizen
Lawyer
supermetro
supermetro
Lawyer
Your honour

with your permission id like to bring to the stand mr. Bharatj.
At the moment, with the proofs tha

Supermetro

Citizen
Lawyer
supermetro
supermetro
Lawyer
Your honour

We’re answering now, sorry for the delay but the sites was blocked

with your permission id like to bring to the stand mr. Bharatj.
At the moment, with the evidences that we have, bharatj told to not worry about a lawsuit Because Meepdameep123 was aware of what was going on with the building. We think that bharatj could know more about this because is the same person that wanted this case to be created

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Hello,
So here’s what happened from my perspective. I received word saying that rexthebest had sold a building to Meep that he still didn’t fully own since he still owed money on it. It was at that point that I froze the asset until it could be dealt with. Meep then DMed me and asked me if he would get in any trouble since he now owned the plot. At the time, with the information I had, Meep would not have gotten in trouble because from what I knew, he did not know about the backstory of the plot. However, I was later given evidence that he did know about the plot and actually gave rexthebest the idea to do the things that were being discussed. Upon hearing that new information, my statement of Meep having no consequences is invalid because the facts of the case have changed.
Thank you.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Thank you, bharatj.

Given bharatj's statement, can the defense offer any rebuttal to the evidence laid out the appears to show that Meepdameep knew about the plot being frozen? You have the floor @Supermetro

If I may at this time also mention I would like to rebut a previously made argument by Supermetro discussing Bharatj’s further involvement in the case.
If you would still like to do such, you may have the floor.

Supermetro

Citizen
Lawyer
supermetro
supermetro
Lawyer
Your honour

I want to thank Bharatj for his help in this case.

We was trying to reach an agreement to stop the case with the plaintiff but we discovered an interesting thing.
We contacted Matthew100x but he said that he is not the plaitiff anymore, so we contacted Cooleage2005 but he said that the case has been created by the DOJ (Bharatj) but talking to Bharatj he said that he didnt create this lawsuit but just gave the approval to create it.

So, the lawsuit has not been created from anyone and with this we think that is useless and reason-less and we would want for this case to be dimissed

Attachments

• A741133D-CC3D-4A6A-B3E9-B2BB0DFF4D02.jpeg
    A741133D-CC3D-4A6A-B3E9-B2BB0DFF4D02.jpeg
    1,011.6 KB · Views: 11
  • C4AA0F05-CBCB-4178-B3CD-E19E50961C41.jpeg
    C4AA0F05-CBCB-4178-B3CD-E19E50961C41.jpeg
    690.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 44ED770C-5961-44BC-8712-3AFE6CFE350A.jpeg
    44ED770C-5961-44BC-8712-3AFE6CFE350A.jpeg
    758.4 KB · Views: 11

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Your honor, I would like to thank you once more for allowing me the time to rebut the claims and statements most recently made by the defense.

May I begin by addressing perhaps the greatest elephant in the room, which is this court case itself. It is stated by myself (evidence 1), that this is no ordinary civil lawsuit. This is a prosecution, in which by definition of Cornell Law School is, “In criminal law, the government attorney charging and trying the case against a person accused of a crime.” Myself, and previously Matthew are the unofficial government attorneys (given permission from Bharatj and my presumption the DOJ) in which are here to prove the defendant guilty of the charges stated previously. With all due respect we are not here to settle out of court, but to review evidence, debate upon said evidence, and favor a party. So to explain the creation of this prosecution, I refer everyone back to our blessing evidence from the opening statement (evidence 2). This evidence states that the case from the beginning was a prosecution started by the government, yet run by a private company (Imperium & Partners). In response to the defense's attempts at a settlement, I speak for all 3 of us when we say we didn’t explain this in the best way possible. Yet, now that it is made clear I hope all parties and the court itself understands from here forward.

Whilst on the floor, I will also take this time to rebut my argument about Bharatj’s involvement. In all honesty, his witness statement said it all in which the timeline doesn't add up. I will simply elaborate by saying that Bharatj’s first conversation with Meepdameep, and hearing of this case (evidence 3) is dated on September 10, 2020. Referring back to (evidence 2) where Bharatj’s gave his blessing on September 13, 2020 (at the top though a little bit cut off). Bharatj’s statement along with the evidence now shows that the timeline simply doesn’t match the defense's statement that Bharatj told Meepdameep not to worry with knowing the true situation, when in reality he had not at that time.

I hope both of these appeal to the court and clears the air about some of the previously stated arguments and evidence.

Thank you, your honor. I rest my argument.
P v. Meep Ev 1.jpg P v. Meep Ev 2.png P V. Meep Ev 3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.