Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Croldfish
Croldfish
EconomySecretary
- Username: Croldfish
- Suggestion Title: Better use of the Youtube channel
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): For really important events/announcements, the business craft yt channel should be used. That way, people can subscribe and it will appear on other people's recommended list for yt videos and channels for people who play on Minecraft servers. People could see all these fun things going on, and think to themselves "Hey, this seems pretty fun!" Now, this could create a new job called the Film producer/ videographer who creates these vids, gets them approved, and then puts them on the YT channel.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No from my knowledge of Minecraft, but it might. Again, please in the comments tell me if it does.

- Additional Information: Now I know this might collide with many things. Like how the owner of business craft would have to post EVERY SINGLE VIDEO, (and more) but this is just a proof of concept because I think the YT channel is not being used a lot. Idk maybe the job could be under the department of public afairs working with CCs to make vids and promotional materail.

Thanks for reading this, peace and goodwill to all and have a nice day.
-Croldfish

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
Honestly I forgot about the youtube channel but I think some more content could bring it back.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
Wait... we have a youtube channel?!? LOL i had no clue

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
I'm currently working on making more content for the Youtube channel, I look forward to working more with ministers to make tutorials among other content that the community will enjoy. As far as I am aware, I'm sort of doing marketing for the server as a whole but I am working on making a media wing for DoPA if I ever become a CC lol. I am working on revampingthe whole Youtube Channel by the end of the year (this includes making content and approving videos for the channel) , stay tune for more future updates.