Hiring Cafe De Oracle

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
Hello, I am BlackSyth, Owner of Cafe De Oracle.
I am looking for some people who would be interested in working at a fully serviced restaurant.

Staff:
Shadow_Free- Head of Staff
TrippleA2.0- Waiter
MarshMellow45- Part time Server

Job Descriptions:
Waiter- When people are at the restaurant, they seat how many people there are in that party and inside or out on customers request. Then they hand them menus, ask for their drinks, which will be brought by the server. Then after for their meal. And if they would like, for their desert. Then they total up their total and tell them what they owe.
Server- The server brings out whatever the customers request to eat.

Positions Open:

Waiter Application-

IGN:
Your University Job:
Why we should Hire You:

Preferred Payment per Party of Customers:
How Fast can you type: (Go to https://www.keyhero.com/custom-typing-test/ and put "Cafe De Oracle in the title bar then paste the following paragraph down below into the Text section and start. There are two sections so after you finished with the first, write down your test words per minute then do the second ad write your words per minute on that one too, then tell me the results of both parts of your test.)
Paste into Text:
"Hello There, How many is in your party? Ok, and Would you like to sit Inside or Outside? Alrighty then, Follow me Please!
Here is your menus. Can I start you off with a drink today? Coming right up. Now, what would you like to order? Would you like a side with that? Very Good Choice, that is coming right up! Now will we be ordering desert today or would you like me to gather you guys the bill? And your total is 117 Kr and it is always welcome to leave a tip! Thank you for Coming to Cafe De Oracle. Make sure you leave a review on Yelp and come again!"

Server Application:

IGN:
Your University Job:
Why we should Hire You:

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Either BlackSyth or Shadow_Free will let you know that your application is under review. You can send the application in a response to this forum or to my discord BlackSyth#5807.
Cafe De Oracle along with Prada and BC News is owned by Blue Oracle!

Block86

Citizen
app for server
IGN: Block86
Play Time: 25 days
Your University Job: chef
Why we should Hire You: I love supporting realistic and well founded businesses and I would love to help the cafe out.
Preferred Payment per Party of Customers: idk 10 kruna?

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
app for server
IGN: Block86
Play Time: 25 days
Your University Job: chef
Why we should Hire You: I love supporting realistic and well founded businesses and I would love to help the cafe out.
Preferred Payment per Party of Customers: idk 10 kruna?
Your application has been accepted and I will contact you further about payment and your role at my restaurant. Thank you

IGN: Lucas_priest01
Play Time: 16 hours
Your University Job: Chef
Why we should Hire You: I love the roleplay of jobs and stuff in Minecraft and i feel as if this is a good spot for me
Preferred Payment per Party of Customers: 10 kruna
How Fast can you type: Test 1,
38.18 WPM
Accuracy: 98.37%
test 2

28.36 WPM
Accuracy:90.59%

Ps: sorry its a bit late

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
IGN: Lucas_priest01
Play Time: 16 hours
Your University Job: Chef
Why we should Hire You: I love the roleplay of jobs and stuff in Minecraft and i feel as if this is a good spot for me
Preferred Payment per Party of Customers: 10 kruna
How Fast can you type: Test 1,
38.18 WPM
Accuracy: 98.37%
test 2

28.36 WPM
Accuracy:90.59%

Ps: sorry its a bit late
Sorry Bro but I left the server a while ago. Hope u can find a job

Hello, I am BlackSyth, Owner of Cafe De Oracle.
I am looking for some people who would be interested in working at a fully serviced restaurant.

Staff:
Shadow_Free- Head of Staff
TrippleA2.0- Waiter
MarshMellow45- Part time Server

Job Descriptions:
Waiter- When people are at the restaurant, they seat how many people there are in that party and inside or out on customers request. Then they hand them menus, ask for their drinks, which will be brought by the server. Then after for their meal. And if they would like, for their desert. Then they total up their total and tell them what they owe.
Server- The server brings out whatever the customers request to eat.

Positions Open:

Waiter Application-

IGN:LilyInnitTubbo
Play Time:25m
Your University Job:None
Why we should Hire You:Because I am very kind and I have very good customer service.

Preferred Payment per Party of Customers:10k
How Fast can you type: Speed: 48WPM Accuracy: 90.98%

Server Application:

IGN:
Your University Job:
Why we should Hire You:

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Either BlackSyth or Shadow_Free will let you know that your application is under review. You can send the application in a response to this forum or to my discord BlackSyth#5807.
Cafe De Oracle along with Prada and BC News is owned by Blue Oracle!