• Yay

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
- Username: NoodlyBoi101
- Suggestion Title: Adding Guns
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I think this would be a great installation to the server because it would add new ways of PvP which would change how people approach fighting.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/crackshot-guns.48301/
- Additional Information: N/A

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
Hey, Noodly first off it is nice to meet you. Second, this has been suggested many times, and well the server is not combat driven. Nor is it a cops or robbers server. I do agree it would be fun at times but it does not add or help the main concept of the server. I am not a staff member but this is just my point of view. Have a great day!

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
For the billionth time, add this. I want guns. They are fun and would really bring it into modern times. Imagine sports leagues designed around these? Security businesses designed to help defend people in the wild! Plz gunz.

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
I feel like this would bring an unwanted and rather unnecessary level of violence into the server

Also crackshot plugins are hella glitchy