TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
- Username: TheGoobGamer59
- Suggestion Title: Capitol Reform
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Alrighty! None of the following questions are applicable so I will be removing those so I can really go into detail. First of all, Lets get this straight. I am talking about Capitol not Capital City this is where the capital building is and is completely different. My suggestion is that we completely remake the area of capital, For starters the main capital building is a little outdated. A lot of old blocks were used (which I understand as I heard this server was made in 2017) There are many new blocks in Minecraft now and I think if we started the DoC on this, It could be super beneficial. Next, we need more department buildings. Currently on the server, there are 6 government departments being...

Department of Construction
Department of Justice
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Economy
Department of Agriculture
Department of Health

Only 4/6 of these departments actually have a Department Building those for being...

Department of Justice
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Economy
Department of Agriculture

I think that all departments should have a building. My proposal goes as followed, First of all we move capital a little bit further back getting rid of all four department buildings. Than in that space with the river in the middle, We re build all of them but this time six that way there is one for each department and it is made in an organized matter.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate honest feedback.

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
This seems like a lot of unnecessary work to solve a problem that doesn't exist. Considering the administration's plan to relocate spawn to an out of city hub, a revamp of these buildings to appeal to a diminishing population is just a waste of resources to an already overworked DoC.

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
This seems like a lot of unnecessary work to solve a problem that doesn't exist. Considering the administration's plan to relocate spawn to an out of city hub, a revamp of these buildings to appeal to a diminishing population is just a waste of resources to an already overworked DoC.
I thank you for your response, I feel like the capitol building should always been something that is up to date with blocks. It is where our main form of government works!

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
I thank you for your response, I feel like the capitol building should always been something that is up to date with blocks. It is where our main form of government works!
While this is true, decentralization is a very prominent and evidence concept, and enforcing centralized government, especially around a fixed location, is a step in the wrong direction in my opinion. I suggest reading the last election debate on Discord to find out more about the decentralization plans.

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
whelp I mean looks aren't everything. The way the gov is rn is pretty much stone solid. I don't think a new player making all these suggestions is gonna do much. As I see it everything about the cap rn is fine. I bet the DoC could have a building if they wanted to. Maybe they do and we just don't know.

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
Theres alot of history in those buildings. Just because they use older blocks doesn't mean anything. I don't think ppl tear down the white house every once in a while because theres new materials that'd look better. The Hospital contains all the necessary room that the DoH needs, and i'm pretty sure the DoC would of built a building for themselves if they needed one.

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
The Hospital is getting a new building soon if you want something updated plus as kawaii said you don't need to change the capital building because new materials have been added to the game. To add, the DoC is already extremely busy and don't need another large project to focus on.

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
While I appreciate you're making a concerted effort to get involved and make improvements, I don't think this is necessary. Those buildings hardly ever get used at all (with the exception of the DoA). They're more for show than serving any real function. The builds use older blocks, that is true, but they're historic in that right and making cosmetic changes purely for vanity on buildings that aren't functional in the first place isn't a great use of DoC resources. The DoC has a very long list of projects and is already spread too thin.