au revoir :)

Corax

Citizen
Donator
heyy haha! i think some people already knew that this was coming, but im leaving bc again lmaoo. i joined this server around june 2018, got banned a shitton of times (sorry staff team, love u xoxo). i had the chance to be a member of parliament, and even the speaker of parliament. i left before in 2019, and i came back around march this year because i was quarantined at home. these past few months have been amazing haha. i had some great opportunities such as being the dopa minister, being a councilor for palm bay, orico, and lexford.. a ton of things happened. there were some ups and downs, but i genuinely think its my time to go :) i also have a life outside of BC, lmao. school takes up so much time and i really cant make time for bc ):

to those who knew me and made my time on BC awesome, thank u so much. i love u all<3 if you didnt know me, or we didnt get the chance to talk, im corax! maybe when i come back sometime in the future we'll cross paths.

i do have some certain people to thank, and i have some money to give away LMAO

SimplyMadi: my partner in crime, my absolute best friend. you are the best person ever, from when we would fall asleep in bc vc together to all of our tea we shared with eachother. ily but idek why this sounds like a goodbye, im acting like we wont be playing bedwars later

Shadow: i love u. omg. take care of dopa for me!! youre going to do so so well. also play cup pong with me. hopefully you'd take 2000 from my bal?

Layzur: old man haha, i know i havent known u for thaaat long but id say we're pretty close! you're one of the strongest people i know, keep it that way. do u mind taking 1000 from my bal?

Marty: i know we kinda fell out, if youre willing to talk to me please shoot me a dm? feel free to take 1000 from my bal<3

Fraser: hehe hi fraser! i dont know what else to say about you other than youre amazing:) please take 1000 from my bal<3

Sprite: ill always be better at cup pong than u<3 youre one of my favorite people in the server, youre so funny and you really know how to make a bad day a good day. hopefully you wouldnt mind taking 1k from my bal?

Slime: teehee, i know that we'll stay in touch. youre one of my best friends heree and youre so amazing. would u mind taking 2k from my bal?

dox and grass: theres like a 70% chance u wont see this post LMAO but hi girlies ily. if u ever get the chance to get online feel free to take 1k each.

bharatj: bonk, bully. ik we dont rlly get along that much but would u mind taking 1k from my bal? also, im not short.

Timmy: take care of 8bit for me<3 youre one of my closer friends on bc, from when we would scream in our mics in a vc for so long to me losing your pickaxe (LMAO IM SORRY). pls pls pls stay in touch or ill cry. take 5k from my bal?

ayo @ dopa people, ill miss u all. stay cool<3 i left a surprise in my orico cafe for flaming, shadow, ambre, maddie, madi, layzur, ian, triple, and lobster. love u

bonk bonk, ill be online once in a while lol. ill be super super active on discord though lmao (@bellaa#3262 hmu) also haha sorry this post was short

ill really miss u all<3 stay in touch! ill be back.. maybe haha. ill be online later to give my properties away and give away some extra money ;)

love u, peace out xoxo

Ambre

Citizen
Donator
Really really heartbroken ur leaving.......... u were one of the first people I became friends with on this server and u will always be special to meeeee <3 <3 <3 please make sure u come back.

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
I love you so much Corax, you will be truly be missed :(. Who's gonna get 85c with me now :(((. Anyways I'll always be here for you darling and I look forward to us talking again <3 luv u xoxo

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
lol ik if we play cup pong ima lose every time but we'll still play owo <3
we had a lot of fun times together such as the escape room and running Georgia's banners together and ima miss you

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
no bella no D: dont make me cry you bully wtf
i'm gonna miss you so much and and maybe we'll get our streak to 3 weeks sometime before YOU DROP IT
:( thanks for the 2k

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Bella I legit love u so much.. I demand u spam the shit out of my discord PMs or bad things will happen <3

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
coraxaxx ly ik we dont talk anymore but ill miss you and the breenhouse <3

bbnohoney

Citizen
Donator
goodbye elf, have fun at the north pole, ill still talk to u and stuff, make sure im on the nice list, thanks <3

grass

Citizen
hi i made the 30% chance ily im not gonna be like oh bye cuz im literally in vc with u rn buuuut jw if theres any chance i can take bellas spot in bc discord and liek be unbanned idk maybe its a stretch but she supports this request

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
corax I will never get a better chance to declare my undying love for you and i request your hand in marriage after you leave please respond i need wife

all jokes aside ur cool as fuck and i hope everything goes well for you. Im not even active anymore lmao idk why im posting this

stay awesome :)

-zulf

Corax

Citizen
Donator
corax I will never get a better chance to declare my undying love for you and i request your hand in marriage after you leave please respond i need wife

all jokes aside ur cool as fuck and i hope everything goes well for you. Im not even active anymore lmao idk why im posting this

stay awesome :)

-zulf

"im thinking of a way to embarrass you"
i accept ur request tho xoxo u smell

and thanks everyone<3 ill miss u all

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice