Lawsuit: Dismissed Vertex Bank Vs. ClearlyKiko

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiriGamer15

Citizen
Hello your honor I’m SiriGamer15 from Equilibrium Partners at Law. I am here on behalf of my client Vertex Bank to launch a lawsuit against ClearlyKiko.

We are here today to attempt to get the courts permission to seize the assets of ClearlyKiko in an attempt to make back the money my client has lost because of ClearlyKiko.

On October 17th ClearlyKiko then named rexthebest took out a loan with my client and paid it back within a timely manner. So when Clearly reached out to my client for a second time my client believed they had the money to pay back a loan. On November 11th Clearly took out another loan with my client, for 2000 to fund a lawsuit they were filling. The contract Clearly signed stated that he would pay back 2500 on November 14th (exhibit 1). Clearly then took out another loan with my client for 3500 on Nov 13th to “buy a house” and they signed a contract stating that they would pay it back on November 18th (exhibit 2). The contract Clearly Signed stated that if we was unable to pay back either loan a fee of 1000kr would be added to his loan and 20kr a day would be added to the price until the loan was paid. Currently Clearly owes 4910 for the November 13th loan and 2210 for the November 11th loan; this adds up to a total of 7120. We are aware that the defendant does not have enough assets to pay back the loan in its entirety and we are stating that if the defendant will cooperate with our demands we will stop increasing the loan and we will wave the jail time charge for the defendant.

Under Title 5 Chapter 8 Section 1 of the federal code document a bank may sue to have assets seized until the loan value is met. We are requesting that the following assets be seized from ClearlyKiko:

Pb-027 - Value: 1890kr
10_asbury_rd - Value: 3600kr
Kiko’s Book Collection - Value Unknown, (value will be subtracted from the loan once the book collection is seized and the books can be appraised)

All of the following will be subtracted from the loan value once they are seized.

Exhibits:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1TPljWwQsr4KuVxUbvA2mPQ-rBoRaDx-OiesUKiLoUhg/edit?usp=sharing

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
@rexthebest is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @rexthebest, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge SpriteTropical Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
dont involve other people in this vroomba was just collecting his stuff

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Your Honor I am sorry for contempt of court by speaking out of line but this is an emergency, ClearlyKiko and Vroomba are destorying the plot stated in the lawsuit, 10_asbury_rd. Uploading evidence now, I would like to extend my suit to vroomba.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UnsxQ6LPtHoieUG97

Request denied. Vroomba hasn't been a plaintiff, the case had been dismissed, and simply the reasoning for the request makes little sense.

Your honor appolgies again for comtempt of court but Clearly has sold the plot to another buyer, please help
I am ordering that 10_asbury_rd be frozen. @GikoHanno further transfer of this plot will result in penalties.

SiriGamer15

Citizen
Your Honor ClearlyKiko has vandalized the plot again, even though it was frozen and under the control of BC gov, I would like to add 1000kr plus any punishment he may get for vandalizing a frozen plot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 1.46.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 1.46.09 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 31

SiriGamer15

Citizen
Your Honor sorry for contempt of court but I need another court order to freeze pb-027 cause either Clearly resold it or it got evicted but pb-027 has fallen out of the hands of ClearlyKiko. I contacted Palm Bay staff when this first started and asked them to refrain from evicting him but it appears like that did not happen.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
10_ashbury_rd vandalised
Pb-27 Evicted
Book collection vanished

Good luck mate

SiriGamer15

Citizen
Your Honor the community has come together to pay off rex's debts, I would request that 10_ashbury_rd would be given back to GikoHanno and the case to be closed

GikoHanno

Donator
GikoHanno
GikoHanno
EventPlanner
So, the house is still frozen... can i have it back, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.