Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare98765

Citizen
Lawyer
Nightmare98765
Nightmare98765
Lawyer
Hello your Honour I’m Nightmare98765 from Wright & Co. Law Office. I am here on behalf of my client pet_blobfish to launch a lawsuit against the DoC .

My Client owned the plot bc-190. When he wanted to start build on it he couldn’t get the materials because Tesco has closed its orders. A few days later he got a mail from Spacey which if he doesn’t make progress on his build it will get evicted. This eviction note was for the 11th of April. By the 11th of April my client had the materials and started building the building. The plot didn’t get evicted. Yet on the 15th of April my client came online only to find out that he got evicted. But he hasn’t received another mail than the one he got before the 11th of April. At this point my client had made considerable progress before the 13th which can be seen in the picture. I would also like to address that in the mail stands that my client has two weeks to show enough progress to not get evicted. Yet there didn’t stand how much progress has to be made.

We would like compensation for the plot.

Evidence and my Lawyer qualification:

Attachments

• Screenshot (54).png
    Screenshot (54).png
    383.1 KB · Views: 47
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    270.6 KB · Views: 86
  • evidence 3.png
    evidence 3.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 45
  • evidence 4.png
    evidence 4.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 43

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
@Spicey_Spacey is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Spicey_Spacey , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Cooleagles Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Since this is against the DoC specifically, I will also being calling the DoC Minister @MrFib to the court. They may choose to represent the DoC themselves or have another member of the government do so in their place.

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
As a formal member of DoC (PI) i was given a task which is to report any inactive property within the capital city, hence I made a report about this plot to the set day which is April 13th, however, i do not evict properties as it is the responsibility of a staff member to do so. After that set of date i was not asked by the staff member who evicted whether the plot showed significant improvements. I only follow the legal format for eviction and do my job than the staff take on from the next step.

where was this image taken from? (of the build)
unknown-png.12047

Last edited:

Nightmare98765

Citizen
Lawyer
Nightmare98765
Nightmare98765
Lawyer
Good afternoon,

Firstly I would like to answer Spicey_Spacey 's question about where the image of the build was taken from. This was taken from the vault world, which means that this is exactly as the building was when it was evicted. No changes will have been made to the building after the eviction. As you can see, this is considerably improved from when the eviction request was made (image from report attachment 1) and so the building should never have been evicted.

This leads onto my next point, which is that we have not currently heard from the government at all, apart from through Spacey. Spacey is not the government's official representative as far as we know, and we do not have any issues with the way Spacey acted with this eviction. What we do have a problem with is the apparent breakdown of communications between the DoC and staff regarding the eviction status of the plot. The plot should not just be evicted after the two weeks are up, it should have been checked by the DoC or staff for progress first. We are extremely disappointed that the government have elected not to respond to this case in any way, and would possibly like to ask for this court case to be ended as would be done with any other if the defendant elects to not respond to summons. This case is not against Spicey_Spacey's actions with regards to the eviction request creation, but against the Government for not following the procedures they have in place for plot evictions.

Attachments

• pic 2.png
    pic 2.png
    1 MB · Views: 10

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

Firstly, Nightmare's motion for dismissal is denied. Although, you make a great point that this case is not against Spacey but the government, Spacey is part of the department in question and represents them too; furthermore, he also is the main person in question.

This does not mean I do not wish to hear from the DoC minister or an official representative from the government. I still do ask that either @Luxaholic or @MrFib respond to the case. I also suggest they work congruently due to the recent transition.

"The plot should not just be evicted after the two weeks are up, it should have been checked by the DoC or staff for progress first."
I ask that when the government makes their response, they also answer why the DoC didn't check with staff or vice versa?

That is all for now, thank you.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

I firstly would like to apologize for the late response, for I have been busy of the late. Now, moving onto the case, I have called upon the Government to speak and bring light to the situation. Given until Friday the government had to make a reasonable rebuttal and present any further arguments. It appears the government has failed to reach said deadline and/or has elected not to respond. Therefore, I will now be making my verdict with the previously presented facts.

The plaintiff argues that his client's plot, bc-190, was wrongfully evicted due to the timeline of messages from the government. From what I see, it appears that the PI working on this plot, Spicey_Spacey, takes no blame for the situation and has pointed at staff.
"i do not evict properties as it is the responsibility of a staff member to do so. After that set of date i was not asked by the staff member who evicted whether the plot showed significant improvements. I only follow the legal format for eviction and do my job than the staff take on from the next step."

Along with the evidence presented by the plaintiff, this furthers my belief that the plot was indeed wrongfully evicted. Not only do I find it ridiculous that there was some discrepancy in communication and teamwork, but I find it irresponsible to point fingers at those who were also doing their job. I condemn both this lack of organization and treatment of others who are suppose to work congruently. I am sure this is one rare occasion for a situation like this to take place, however when our Government and above officials make mistakes as simple as improper communication. It is imperative that they are fairly and properly corrected.

Verdict:
My final verdict rests in favor of the plaintiff.
I will be rewarding the plaintiff with the plot in question, bc-190. I ask that the plot is as close to as it was when it was first evicted. Additionally, in the slight chance that the plot has been sold to someone else, I ask that the new owner is given a complete refund. Furthermore, I will be rewarding the plaintiff with 500kr as relief for any damages as well as legal fees. I ask that the DoJ Minister @Cherub54321 see through to these rewards.

That is all,
Court Adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Status
Not open for further replies.