Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Lawyer
Your honour,

On the afternoon of 28th May, Jake123448 approached my company to rent a Green car from my company for two weeks, at an agreed price of 60kr per week. After payment was received, the vehicle in question was released for Jake123448's use as they saw fit (on the 29th of May). The vehicle was due to be returned by the 12th of June, 14 days after the start of the rental. As of the 13th of June, the vehicle has still not been returned (despite the defendant's promise that it would). I have attached a transcript of the ticket for the rental, which shows all of these key events.

I would like to request that we are to have the Green car returned to us, as well as 60kr (one weeks rental cost) to cover any additional expenses/lost income due to this inconvenience.

Ticket-0051 transcript

1.png 2.png 3.png

Terms and conditions of rental

T&C's.png T&C's 2.png

Qualification as Lawyer

11557-777461d5d1fab18065f3e6215a27b1bd.png

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
@jake123448 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @jake123448 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Cooleagles Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

jake123448

Citizen
Your honor i would be more than happy to return there vehicle to them although in my defense i have been away from my computer for 10 days only arriving home yesterday at exactly 9:37 pm cst i was very tired from a long trip home waking up this morning and finding a message left on my discord that i have been summoned to court i take responsibility for my actions but i could not help going on a trip with family for 10 days.

jake123448

Citizen
Your honor i would be more than happy to return there vehicle to them although in my defense i have been away from my computer for 10 days only arriving home yesterday at exactly 9:37 pm cst i was very tired from a long trip home waking up this morning and finding a message left on my discord that i have been summoned to court i take responsibility for my actions but i could not help going on a trip with family for 10 days. I would like to apologize for it being late.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

The court thanks you for the responsibility you are presenting in this manner. Furthermore, it appears the Plaintiff and defendant have reached an out of court settlement.

Therefore, I will adjourn the court. Thank you.
Court Adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Status
Not open for further replies.