Answered / Added Bring back the old uni

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
- Username: Creepsteve05
- Suggestion Title: Bring back the old capital uni
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): First thing I said was "what the hell happened to the Uni." It took me a solid 2 minutes to find the test signs. There's no direction as to where to take the exam, and it's easy to get lost in the unused rooms. After talking to some newer players in chat, they agreed that it was confusing. Additionally it seems to be literally taken from Redmont. It just doesn't fit the city AT ALL and looks like an eyesore

Luxaholic

Owner
Staff member
Owner
First thing I said was "what the hell happened to the Uni." It took me a solid 2 minutes to find the test signs. There's no direction as to where to take the exam, and it's easy to get lost in the unused rooms. After talking to some newer players in chat, they agreed that it was confusing.
Someone had said to me that players preferred separated classrooms which is why i spread the signs out, if they are difficult to find maybe we can add another board with the signs all in one place. Would have to talk to the DoE.
Additionally it seems to be literally taken from Redmont. It just doesn't fit the city AT ALL and looks like an eyesore
Im not sure what this is referring to, what did we take? I will talk to conarr about improving it if most people agree that it is an eyesore.