41 67 65 6e 74 2c 20 70 6c 65 61 73 65 20 50 4d 20 74 68 65 20 63 6f 64 65 77 6f 72 64 2e

Dapocalypse

Citizen
Lorem ip um dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonumm ibh euismo t n idunt ut l oree dolor magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Note this is actually a game not spam of any sort. A message is hidden within the title and the text along with instructions.

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Forum Rules

• Don't spam the forum with unnecessary content;
  • Don't bump threads;
  • Don't bring back old topics;
  • Be respectful at all times. That being said, anything of the following is not allowed:
    • Racism;
    • Sexism;
    • Profanity;
    • Bigotry.
  • Be mature when it comes to replies and topic creations. Make sure you are understandable. Needless to say, try spell checking and making sure everything is grammatically correct;
  • Don't bash on someone for reporting someone. Solving the report is the duty of the server staff;
  • Only use English in forum discussions. You're free to personally message a friend using foreign languages;
  • Stay on topic at all times. If you post on someone else's topic, keep it to that topic. If you want to talk about other things then start your own one;
  • A friendly debate is fine as long as it doesn't turn into an uncontrollable fight;
  • Don't advertise other servers or communities;
  • You are allowed to have only 1 forum account.

Dapocalypse

Citizen
Its not spam. Its a puzzle. I can give you the key as proof? PM me if you would like to see it.
Don't ban me its not spam,

Last edited:

Nature_Girl

Trial Moderator
What is this for? You are literally spamming unnecessary content on your thread post's name and the thread post itself, risking being punished for no absolute reason?

Dapocalypse

Citizen
What is this for? You are literally spamming unnecessary content on your thread post's name and the thread post itself, risking being punished for no absolute reason?
Its not spam, a message along with instructions are hidden within the title and the post. Its a puzzle not spam.

MrSoong

Citizen
Donator
MrSoong
MrSoong
Tier2
Are there different Lorem Ipsum texts for every language? The one I know is different from the one in the message... Or was this done intentionally?

photobooth

First and former Judge of Stratham
the title is a string of text in hexadecimal "Agent, please PM the codeword."
from here, it's clear the codeword are characters or strings from the paragraph which is a modified version of the Lorem Ispum text which im assuming creates the "codeword"

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 12.35.13 PM.png

don't have time to look into it more.