_Info_'s Election post (August 2018)

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Hi, _Info_ here running for parliament once again in hopes of being elected, We have many great candidates running this time around and I wish the best to all who run. I am everyone running has great ideas and thoughts on how to improve the server for everyone. But why vote for me? Well, I have served as a MP before. Once while I was a moderator (Resigned for academic reasons) and again this past term, Proposing many things that have the intention of improving the players freedoms and quality of life on the server. Most notably, The highway system that this server has and all cities and towns use, was my creation about a year ago.

Now, I don't just live in the past hoping my accomplishments will get me places. I actively brainstorm bills of my own and work with players who weren't elected to parliament but want bills to pass, get there and improve their bills and propose them on their behalf. My job as a MP is to represent the players and their interests and that is what I have done in my time as a MP and I hope to continue doing so for another term.

Thank you for considering me as your MP and thank you for your time.
_Info_