Status
Not open for further replies.

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Hello your honor, I TheGoobGamer59 am representing _ItzJetJesterrr _in this court case on behalf of my company Gamers at law cooperation. (See Evidence 1)

Today, the we are trying to seek to get my clients criminal record to be wiped. My Client had their record checked by the Department of Justice. They had been punished a total of 16 times. They claim that they were last punished on July 18th 2020.

Since that date, My client has changed. Things that prove he is a better person now is how he is a landscaper, and has not had a criminal offence for almost 8 months They are requesting for their criminal record to be cleared. This means all Government offences that were reported by the Department of Justice.

Please consider this your honor my client has changed

Attachments

• Evidence 1.png
    Evidence 1.png
    172.5 KB · Views: 13

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Your honor, I am sorry but there has been a system error. A police office has corrected my client and their last time arrested was actually on Janurary 25th 2021 (So sorry about this) I hope you can still see my client has changed and grown.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Morning GoobGamer,
Presuming that the information above is true, I will accept this request. Although, _ItzJetJesterrr _'s most recent addition to his record on January 25th is not to be removed for it does not date back to 3 months. You may make a new case in April to clear that incident from your record. I ask that @ReaperEduardo clear _ItzJetJesterrr _'s criminal record of crimes that took place 3 months prior.

That is all, Court is Adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles2005

Status
Not open for further replies.