Answered / Added A Report of Unethical Offices, Needs to be Searched into.

Tytylav

Citizen
We are under an Alias. This is to Protect our Identities.

• I need to inform the government and parliament of Businesscraft server of Corruption, and Voter Fraud.
  • In this most recent election, or as it really is, "election," the results are far from the true results of the people. Repeated voting using easily created alternate accounts allowed for repeated voting and a modification of the results.
  • Without this voting fraud, the results would have been "us" not having been elected. Someone else would have taken mine, and other people's place as MP's. If the previous messages have not been clear, This is a anonymous confession of Election Rigging, by me and my peers, who are unnamed MP/Staff members and campaigners.

Our Process of Exploiting the Election System is Listed Below: Once the elections polls were opened, we...
  • Waited for the legitimate votes to enter, which would certainly thin after the first few days,
  • Enabled a VPN to hide our true IP-addresses, and created fake accounts every few days; the process was simple, since a nonexistent email could be accepted, and there was no confirmations and minimal security in the account-creation process.
  • Our fake voting would be spread out from day to day, to minimize the suspicion a sudden load of votes would bring. We used these fake votes to elevate our own campaigns, and exploit the flawed "Most-Votes-Win" voting system to bring down enemies. We then tactically voted for our benefits.
  • Accounts are able to vote the second they're created, and a minimal amount of security is put into voting through the same IP.
  • Once some of us were in office, we made multiple agreements and promises to keep the shady things secure.
  • If action is not taken, the next election will be very well rigged as this one had been.
Reason for Coming Clean:

We do understand that our overall jobs are to improve the server. A straight up confession by us would result in immediate serious action to us. Koalition, if you are reading this, we are expecting a heavy search and extreme amounts of drama in Parliament the second you read this. This will create rampant mistrust throughout the government. Interrogation will likely be initiated, to root out the dishonorable members of our government. We do not intend attack towards the server, nor towards the owner.

This is not our only act of scandal, we have done other discreditments as well, covering up those actions to create the illusion of democracy. An attempt to unveil our identities will result in the prosecution of a scapegoat.

The Parliament of Businesscraft is not one without Dirt.

Signed: &X&. Live long and Prosper BC.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Greenjerry123, thanks for your confession.

First of all, you were never elected as you never ran in the election itself.
Second of all, if there was any major case of voter fraud, I would have known.
And lastly, your post has made me aware of some forum settings that I have left unchanged after I fixed an issue. Thanks for reminding me to change some things for user registration.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Wow... Couldn't you have made this aware when you were elected? There is no reason to do it this late (Unless that is what you wanted).