Answered / Added A Whole Economy Boost/Fix

Napugi

Citizen
- Username: Napugi

- Suggestion Title: A Whole economy boost/fix for the server

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
Ok, just a quick explanation before I begin. I used to play this server around 6 months ago and remember it had a lot of problems with the economy, and talking to some other people it seems like they're still going.

Basically, I will write a few steps that I see and think are needed in order to trully improve the server for everyone!

Step #1 (and this is the most important step). DECENTRALIZE THE MAP
-This will help in many ways, shapes, and forms. This will allow for more players and companies to expand and reach new clients in a much more efficient way. The truth is that Capital right now is either too expensive, too crowded, or just kinda dead. There are a lot of unused buildings that are just there. By making decentralizing the server on the capital, it will also make the server feel a lot more full of people.
Step #2. EXPAND THE ECONOMY
-By expanding the economy, the players will be having more money at their posessions which will increase their want and capabilities to spend the money, therefore actually helping the economy being passed around instead of hoarding it all. This will also allow players who are poorer to be able to afford more things. One way to do this is to do government funded weekly lotteries, where the goverment would put 50% of the pot in for the winner. Another way to do this is Step #3.​

Step #3. ADD MORE "GOVERNMENT JOBS" FUNDED BY THE GOVERNMENT
-Currently there are very few jobs that are paid by the government. By adding more jobs not reliant on player to player interaction, it will allow for more money to be put into the economy so step #2 will be able to happen. Some of these jobs could include Firefighter/Ambulance Driver, Waste Collectors, Zookeepers, librarians, and other governemtn jobs. These could be some simple jobs for new players to have in order to increase their balance so they can afford a house, a plot in wilderness, or just have more money in order to spend it on cars, fuel, food, etc...
Step #4. IMPROVE NEW PLAYER RETENTION RATES
-Keeping new players is a server's most important goal, as is increasing the population in many countries. By having more players stay, you allow the economy and the interactions to naturally happen without needed too much government involvement. By having more players, not only will the economy be improved, but so will the experience in the game. More players means more customers, which means more jobs, which means more fun. This way buildings will actually be used, businesses will actually be involved in business activities, and the currency will be passed around.
Step #5. DECREASE THE USE OF WILDERNESS AS LIVING SPACE, AND HAVE IT BE USED AS A "WORK" SPACE
-Because the capital is too expensive to live in/own a property, and towns are too expensive to go to/too empty of players, people dedide to go to the wilderness and live there. This is the complete opposite of what a business and economy roleplay server should have. Wilderness should be solely for business activities such as farm land, ranch land, mining, fishing, and others. This will also allow for the expansion and increase of the importance of towns and cities in the server, which as talked about, will increase the transaction rate of players and businesses.

These are a few steps that I think are needed in order to trully enhance and improve the experience of all kinds of players on the server, as well as the server itself.​

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Not as far as I know

- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):

- Additional Information: This was a pretty rough draft of my thoughts. I am willing to sit down, fine-tune, and expand my ideas/thoughts with the people in a position to implement these steps. It is just a few suggestions that I trully think could help improve the server and the economy.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS!!!!