Lawsuit: Adjourned A1phaSniper vs. DerpGaming20_YT

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Background Information:
Currently, there is a war going on between the communist Troutman and the Coalition forces at Fort Anchorage. At this point, both sides have agreed to a ceasefire (which means that we will remain peaceful for the time being). Any violation of this ceasefire may result in a small battle and a large fine from the violator.
Lawsuit:
At around 3 pm PST, Bharatj, William_CTO, and me (A1phaSniper) were visiting the Artillery battery near Troutman. This was a peaceful visit and no firepower was to be exchanged during our visit. When we were leaving, Bharatj and William_CTO entered a police car and promptly exited the battlefield. I attempted to use my /home at my town (Anchorage). Before I could warp away, Derpgaming20_YT shot and killed me. This lead me to assume that Derpgaming20_YT was a soldier working for Troutman. This suspicion was confirmed by Ianhead1 in global chat the following day (evidence under the tab labeled "evidence"). I immediately warped back to the home I had near Troutman. As I suspected, Derpgaming20_YT was waiting for me. He proceeded to shoot and kill me again. I warped back again to contest this violation. This time, Derpgaming20_YT was running towards Troutman, and I obviously chased him into the town and killed him. This was when Derpgaming20_YT pressed charges against me. I was jailed and fined for my actions. Since this was during the war, I had every right to chase him into Troutman and kill him (Confirmation from Troutman's mayor under the tab labeled "Evidence"). I have no demands except for the removal of my warning within the Department of Justice records.
Evidence:
-Evidence showing the mayor confirming that I have full authority to chase down any soldier that I am attacking.
Screenshot 2019-07-24 at 18.37.22.png
-Evidence showing that Derpgaming20_YT was allied with Troutman
Screenshot 2019-07-25 at 14.56.31.png

Last edited:

ferre007_

Citizen
@DerpGaming20_YT is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @DerpGaming20_YT , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge ferre007_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Since the Defendant has liked the Lawsuit post I assume he already knows about this lawsuit.

I want to hear the Defendants part of the story and then I can come to a verdict.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Apologies for the late reply, I did not see this in my notifications for some reason.
I would just like to state that I killed you after you shot at me, both times. I informed A1pha after the 2nd kill I did not with to PVP, and I ran to troutman, a place where I’d be protected under the law from him attacking me.
Yes the Troutman-Coalition Ceasefire was active at the time, however I was at the time in no way associated with the war, I was not even aware of the war at the time.
To his screenshots, yes, the next day I was an ally of troutman, however at the time this event occurred i was, again, in no way associated with troutman in the conflict, because as I’ve stated, I had no knowledge the war was even occurring at the time.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Yes, your honor.

To start, I would like to reiterate my statement on how I had probable cause to assume that derp was fighting for Troutman. He's a councilor of the town, killed me right outside of Troutman, right where the main battlefield was located. I would also like to state that even if Derp wasn't apart of Troutman's forces, I felt it was my right to exact revenge on my killer. In derp's statement, he talks about "I informed A1pha after the 2nd kill I did not with to PVP", I would like to see evidence of this. Furthermore, before Derp ran into Troutman, I was able to shoot and damage him multiple times before he entered the cities borders. Although I do not have evidence of this engagement.

ferre007_

Citizen
Thank you for your statement.

I would now like to ask the Defendant @DerpGaming20_YT if there exists any evidence of you saying this:
"I informed A1pha after the 2nd kill I did not with to PVP"
If there exists any evidence of that quote being said that may change the outcome of this court case.

You may also make a statement about what the Plaintiff had to say about your claims.

Thank you.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Thank you Ferre,
Sadly I am unable to dig into my logs from this day due to my logs being.. ill just say scrambled (I could send an example of what my logs look like on discord if you wish). I understand my word is not legitimate evidence. However A1pha states that he has no evidence of his engagement after I stated that I did not want to fight, before I entered the town limits. And he has also stated that "I felt it was my right to exact revenge on my killer." As ive stated, I killed him in self defense the times that I did after he assaulted me outside of the town limits. This was Outside of the town limits, and therefore him murdering me inside an area where pvp is illegal, in an act of revenge of murder taking place where pvp is legal, again in self defense, should remain recognized as an illegal kill.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Thank you, your honor.
Now, Derp is right that nor he or I have evidence to support our claims. The defendant claims that I was the attacker that initiated the PvP both times. This was not the case. As I have stated, Bharatj, William_CTO, and I were surveying the battlefield (This battlefield was located right outside of Troutman). After a couple of minutes, Bharatj told me and William to report back at our HQ (Anchorage). While the Bharatj got in William's Police car, I decided to use my home I had set in my town. Before I could warp away, I was killed by derp. Now, Derp killed me outside of Troutman (exactly where the battlefield was). Which gave me enough evidence to assume that he was working for Troutman. In order to stop this unending circle of unsupported claims, I made sure to include evidence of the first engagement, and what happened a little later.

Evidence:
-This image shows Derp's first engagement. As you can see, Bharatj orders me and William to return to base and I attempt to do this. I was then interrupted Derpgaming20_YT.
Screenshot 2019-08-19 at 06.21.14.png
- This message doesn't correlate with this message, but I believe it has a right to be here. This message shows Derp killing both Bharatj and William_CTO only 14 minutes later, then he swears his allegiance to Troutman.
Screenshot 2019-08-19 at 06.20.10.png

ferre007_

Citizen
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
Both the Defendant and the Plaintiff has provided a their parts of the story with detailed info and proof.

Conclusion:
After much reviewing the evidence provided by both sides, I have reached a verdict.

Verdict:
I hereby demand the Department of Justice to remove this incident from the Plaintiff's criminal record.

I apologize for the late reply

This court case is now adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge ferre007_

Status
Not open for further replies.