Lawsuit: Adjourned A1phaSniper vs puppy_lover153 SacredSpice

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
P̶u̶p̶p̶y̶_̶L̶o̶v̶e̶r̶1̶5̶3̶
̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶r̶ ̶P̶u̶p̶p̶y̶_̶L̶o̶v̶e̶r̶1̶5̶3̶ ̶j̶a̶i̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶r̶t̶h̶ ̶P̶V̶P̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ ̶(̶t̶e̶c̶h̶n̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶r̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶n̶s̶e̶)̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶P̶V̶P̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ ̶(̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶r̶t̶)̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶m̶u̶l̶t̶i̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶n̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶j̶a̶i̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶r̶t̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶n̶s̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶e̶m̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶i̶m̶b̶u̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶6̶0̶ ̶k̶r̶u̶n̶a̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶e̶.̶

SacredSpice
Before the offense was issued, Sacred killed me twice and each time I had dropped the charges (I thought we were having a little bit of fun). When I came back to exact revenge, this player decided to take away consent seconds before she died by the fire of my arrow. Sacred then went on to say that the kill was not consented. As listed above, I was given a fourth offense (60 minutes plus a 60 krunas fine). Sacred has immaturely acted upon a simple consented PVP fight. I demand that my fourth PVP offense be taken away (along with the 60 kruna fine). Evidence is listed below.

Last edited:

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Evidence:
Photo 1:
Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 15.14.55.png Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 15.16.09.png
These two photos represent the two times I was killed by SacredSpice. The first time Sacred killed me for no reason and I let it pass (A lot of paperwork for the Officers). The second time I tried to exact revenge and it didn't go the way I imagined.

Photo 2:
Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 15.16.35.png
This picture shows the one time I killed Sacred. I would like for you to pay attention to the times. As shown above, there is one second between the time she said "No more" and when she died by the fire of my bow. My bow was designed to have a six-second amount of time between the time I shoot the bow and when the person dies by the fire. Sacred would only be able to say this after I shot (during the time I still had consent).

Photo 3:
Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 15.02.29.png
This picture has no relevance to the lawsuit but I would like to point something out. This conversation took place on Sunday (24/2/19). Cjhaen has taken away consent and Sacred said that didn't matter. Basically going against what she said when I was jailed.

If you would like evidence against the incorrect offense, You can check my punishment logs.

Last edited:

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
@puppy_lover153 and @SacredCloud are hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @puppy_lover153 r and @SacredCloud does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.
Court Status: This court case is in session and presided by Speaker of the Parliament, RedFr0st.

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator
Alright, I'll start off with the claims. A1phaSniper claims that I have wrongfully jailed him for 'Fourth Offense Initiating Unwanted PvP'. I'd like to say that I went by what the records stated; He has definitely been arrested at least three times, and the third time having been arrested by bharatj himself. Secondly, I have never heard of such a thing as having someone's records having been removed by court. I'm unsure of where he got that idea from in the first place, but I know that his records aren't clean; He has multiple reports that back up his 'offense' punishment in this case. Lastly, I'd like to state that I went by bharatj's orders because he was online at the time and was helping me handle this situation. I was simply doing my job and went by the evidence that was provided to me at the time. If A1pha had shown me the logs that showed the time stamps between the two message (referring to the screenshot in A1pha's second photo), I would have most likely let him off the hook because of how short the timing was between the two. Although, at the time, I didn't know the time difference between the two messages and went by the evidence that was provided to me during the situation (which was a photo of her not consenting to the PvP).

That's all I have to say for now, thank you.

SacredSpice

Citizen
Banned
Donator
175D1E62-E6A2-491C-84B8-42E7F558A6B1.jpeg Above is the time stamp
It was only a milo (if that’s it) second however I was already on low health, in which I can not prove sadly.
Also in the other picture you can see that I’m basically forming a truce with Sniper when we had broken the companies window. I had no intentions of furthering our ‘pvp’

Also puppy has pretty much explained the scenario

Attachments

• F86F2E25-21E1-4522-A68C-A7655E31D1D7.jpeg
    F86F2E25-21E1-4522-A68C-A7655E31D1D7.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10

SacredSpice

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Here’s the time stamp below your honour

Attachments

• 0F5BE445-E59D-420B-8049-E651A949FC98.jpeg
    0F5BE445-E59D-420B-8049-E651A949FC98.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13

RedFr0st

Donator
I’m confused?
Can you show what happened between the times of A1pha snipers first picture and Second picture in case you said stop before you died. for according to A1pha snipers you said stop the second you died.

RedFr0st

Donator
I want to dismiss the case against puppy_lover153. As I see that one was made out of anger, it seems unfit. I am still moving forward with my case against SacredSpice.
Can you still show evidence that you removed these offenses from your record.

Status
Not open for further replies.