Lawsuit: Dismissed A1phaSniper vs SacredSpice

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
On April 4, 2019, I was attending William_CTO and Chloekirk91’s wedding. I was hired to be security during the wedding to stop any fights that might ruin their special night (Evidence of being hired down below). During the reception (Held at the Ocean Crown City Club), I noticed that SacredSpice was shooting flaming arrows and possibly endangering the lives of innocent bystanders in a crowd nearby. I approached SacredSpice and hit her (once) to stop her from shooting any more arrows (I hit her with a knockback stick to separate her from any potential victims). While I was typing my response (to tell her why I hit her), she attacked and killed me with her flaming bow. I looked past the murder and returned to the party so I may continue my job. When I returned, I saw that SacredSpice was shooting around innocent players again. This time, I wasn’t happy as I had already told her not to. Repeating what I had already done, I hit her (with the same knockback stick) thus separating her from the people again, but before I could tell her why (again) she jailed me for initiating unwanted PvP (I was later unjailed by my boss, William_CTO who talked with officials and explained that I only did what I was hired to do). I feel I did not deserve this as I have only taken action to complete the job I was hired for. I request that 2,500 krunas be given to Chloekirk91 and William_CTO (totaling to 5,000 krunas) for ruining their reception with improper actions made by a moderator and my “initiating unwanted PvP” warning removed from the Department of Justice records.

Evidence:
Screenshot 2019-04-05 at 20.48.50.png

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Dismissing this case because it is silly and old tea. Next.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.