lennonrissi

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Edans21
Edans21
EconomySecretary
- Username:Lennonrissi
- Suggestion Title: Add train carts plug-in so we can have roller coasters
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): We have a whole bunch of economy plug-ins in the server why not add one to make more recreational experience. New people come and feel bored because of how little there is to do besides get a job. This would add more to do and make having a paid vacation while online actually fun. So in conclusion you should add this plug-in to make more people have fun and boost the economy.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): yes it does
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/traincarts.39592/
- Additional Information: it would be so much fun seeing all the creative ideas people can have.

lennonrissi

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Edans21
Edans21
EconomySecretary
- Username:Lennonrissi
- Suggestion Title: Add train carts plug-in so we can have roller coasters
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): We have a whole bunch of economy plug-ins in the server why not add one to make more recreational experience. New people come and feel bored because of how little there is to do besides get a job. This would add more to do and make having a paid vacation while online actually fun. So in conclusion you should add this plug-in to make more people have fun and boost the economy.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): yes it does
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/traincarts.39592/
- Additional Information: it would be so much fun seeing all the creative ideas people can have.
I forgot to say there is so much more than just roller coasters in this plug-in he says then in the videos

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
What I don't get with this is that we already have trains with the vehicles plugin. Also its not 1.17 compatible. By that I mean they didn't release this version.

Last edited:

lennonrissi

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Edans21
Edans21
EconomySecretary
What I don't get with this is that we already have trains with the vehicles plugin. Also its not 1.17 compatible. By that I mean they didn't release this version.
Ok so we wait for 1.17 compatibility and also this is more for roller coasters and carnivals

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
Thank you for the suggestion, however the administration does not feel these are necessary at this moment in time.