Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Title: Adding a Food Plugin

- Type of Motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation

- Elaboration & Reasoning
"I believe that adding this plugin or another plugin similar to adding more food could let companies have a café or a restaurants that can serve actual hamburgers instead of 2 pieces of bread and a steak, not only companies but people who are trying to make money could also join by buying a plot and making a restaurant of their own and also this could add a new market when it comes to farmers. With farmers now able to sell to chefs that need ingredients to make the food. Some plots are already restaurants like star bucks or McDonald's, but more food means more variety to the menu which could as more of a role play sense for people could have a nice company picnic or just two people chilling eat out talking with each other. In the end I think this plugin can only benefit the server, the companies, and the citizens through this or similar plugins."
-Endeav0r

- Other Information/Links
Plugin Click Here

- Credits

Suggestion made by: Endeav0r
Motion Creation made by: Matty707
Source: Click Here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I have installed the plugin to test it. Sadly, it didn't work as it's outdated (hasn't been updated for 3 years). That being said, I have no other option than to veto this bill.

Vetoed

This bill has been vetoed by the Prime Minister.

Learn more about the process of legislature »