Answered / Added Addition of policemen and stations

Should Law enforcement and Emergency crews be added to business craft

• Total voters

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Username: Bangladesh150
Tittle: Addition of policemen and stations
Elaboration: Day to day life on business craft are a lot of work for mods to enforce the rules and keeping things in order. I suggest that Police men (a new job) and police stations are added to business craft to run the server jail. I know what you are thinking: 'this is the whole point of the mods and staff.' But mods are already stressed out w/ regioning, helping players, vaulting, and not to mention, trying to manage they're own lives. This will relieve some of the stress from mods and staff and will make the economy thrive.
Plugins: There are really no plugins unless the staff decide to add police cars, in which case i recommend the ucar plugins (I know Koalition wont use it, but its really useful to helping a great server even better.)
Plugin paste: I havent found one for police cars but this one helps too: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/law?gameCategorySlug=bukkit-plugins&projectID=33242
Additional Information: I recommend a law be introduced by a member of parliament (including ambulances, police, and firemen) that looks something like this: (Note: this is a format, not a bill request [i'm not good at those])

- Tittle: Addition of law enforcement and emergency crews

- Type of motion: Creation/edit

- Elaboration: As of now, business craft does not have away to get to people hurt/ sick that are far away from any hospital nor (mention how we need law enforcement). This bill aims to:
  • M1: To add ambulances and emergency crews to reach remote players that are in no shape to get to a hospital and a way to message doctors (or a possible nurse job) that are on to come and pick them up.
  • M2: To add policemen and stations to jail rule breakers. This will be a safer addition to business craft.

Thank you for reading and I hope you take my ideas into consideration.
-Bangladesh150

Last edited:

Kat

flower girl
Donator
We did have a member of parliament create a bill like your second suggestion that recently passed. You can click here to check it out.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
We did have a member of parliament create a bill like your second suggestion that recently passed. You can click here to check it out.
1. When will this be implemented?
2. When this does come to business craft, will this include any plugins/texture packs/mods that players would have to download before playing?