Not open for further replies.

sparkleA

Citizen
- Title: Advertisement Addition/Clarification
- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Edit
- Elaboration & Reasoning: So, the law states the following:

• Advertising other servers or communities (of any sorts) is not allowed;
  • Mentioning names of other servers is not allowed;
I propose an addition also adding that if someone asks others to go onto another server, but does not tell them the server name or IP, they would also receive a lesser punishment (which will be laid out later in this post). When I was playing today, a player (who will remain nameless) joined for the first time. They asked for help building something on a different server, without mentioning the server's name. They said if anyone accepted, they would privately share the IP. No one did, so they gave up and left. The punishments will go as follows:

1st offense: 1 day mute + 1 warning
2nd offense: 1 week ban + 1 warning
3rd offense: 2 week ban + 1 warning
4th offense: Perm ban + 1 warning

- Other Information: This may already be included in the first bullet. If so, I believe it should be clarified to make this more clear.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
"This bill has been vetoed. I believe people should be allowed to do this if they do it privately the person they're messaging is a friend of theirs they do not share the IP of the server or methods of how the player can obtain the IP This then isn't advertising, they are just letting their friend know that they want to play elsewhere with them privately."-Koalition

Status
Not open for further replies.