Answered / Added Advertising

Codes320

Citizen
Donator
I really think that, around Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, the server could really benefit from some paid advertising. Obviously, this is a big expense, but if we truly want to have a vibrant in-game economy, we need more consumers. I think that the server is just too small right now. Also, this decision would likely create more revenue for the server in the future.

In terms of what should be used to advertise, I highly recommend small to mid-size YouTubers. They generally provide a better bang for your buck and are really effective. Youtubers over 100k subs can be helpful, but they often charge more than they offer.

Just a thought. ;)

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
I 100% agree. Although, it can cost a large amount to sponsor a content creator with a large audience. Maybe buying a higher spot on server lists would be beneficial as well.

Codes320

Citizen
Donator
Yeah I see what you’re saying. It’s up to the staff team to decide where resources are best spent. I just want to see some firm of advertising.

I 100% agree. Although, it can cost a large amount to sponsor a content creator with a large audience. Maybe buying a higher spot on server lists would be beneficial as well.