Answered / Added /ah or a amazon

zaetoven

Citizen
Banned
Donator
I was thinking it would be really cool if we could get a /ah where people could put stuff for sale like amazon or even have a huge building that u can sell stuff at and people can buy it and get it shipped to there guards from a worker or a taxi driver even it could be a cool thing to add to the game and a really cool and useful paid government job people could even pay for shipping or gas

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
This would be nice but I would like limitations like one person can only have two things posted on the /ah and must be an entrepreneur. The limitations of items you can post at a time will make it so people can't spam items on the /ah and the entrepreneur part just kind of makes sense.

zaetoven

Citizen
Banned
Donator
yes there would definitely be a limit but there could also be cool things where if your a donator your rank might give u 1+ /ah space as well

zaetoven

Citizen
Banned
Donator
idk I feel like this would be a really cool idea ik people have been wanting to get something like this for a while now I really feel like it would be a huge upgrade in BC :3

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
The Parliament has mixed reviews on this suggestion. However, @Blitzblaze41 and I are going to work on this together as a collaboration to find a compromise where majority of Parliament will agree on.