Lawsuit: Dismissed Akamaru1838 vs Endercraft666

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akamaru

Citizen
I went to my friend's bar in the city and Endercraft666 started punching us, he hit me and i shot him in self defense and he died, he then kept returning trying to fight me without my consent so i kept shooting him in self defense and told him to leave us alone but he would not do so, eventually a police officer stepped in and told him to leave if he is going to keep fighting and he wouldnt leave.
Witenesses are DoctorThunder7 and eatmyoven

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@[COLOR=#ff8000]Endercraft666 [/COLOR] is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @[COLOR=#ff8000]Endercraft666 [/COLOR] , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case. The Defendant does not appear to have a similar forum account name.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
I have received word that the Plaintiff is very inactive and won't be able to join the server anymore at this time. This lawsuit will be dismissed.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.