Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Citizen
Donator
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Tier3
so this is what happened a few hours ago he said oh btw someone offered me 300kr to kill you and i will tell you who it was if you pay me 50kr. i said i would pay him twice the amount if he told me (i wasn't going to bc he was either way going to lie to me ik this by experience). he falsely blamed GikoHanno saying that she tried to hire him but he refused. when i thanked him and that i would take this case into my own hands he said that he lied cause he knew i would not pay him and until i payed him he would tell me the real person. Giko and me want to get asheman77 jailed and for him to pay a fine or something like that we will not accept lying nor falsely blaming for murder attempt. we are really mad at him and we would love if we could begin this case soon and end it for once.
Thank you,
Alex_Wolf2020

Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Citizen
Donator
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Tier3
so this is what happened a few hours ago he said oh btw someone offered me 300kr to kill you and i will tell you who it was if you pay me 50kr. i said i would pay him twice the amount if he told me (i wasn't going to bc he was either way going to lie to me ik this by experience). he falsely blamed GikoHanno saying that she tried to hire him but he refused. when i thanked him and that i would take this case into my own hands he said that he lied cause he knew i would not pay him and until i payed him he would tell me the real person. Giko and me want to get asheman77 jailed and for him to pay a fine or something like that we will not accept lying nor falsely blaming for murder attempt. we are really mad at him and we would love if we could begin this case soon and end it for once.
Thank you,
Alex_Wolf2020
here is some evidence

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    367.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.png
    2.png
    333 KB · Views: 11
  • 3.png
    3.png
    280.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 4.png
    4.png
    302.1 KB · Views: 10

GikoHanno

Department of Public Affairs
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
GikoHanno
GikoHanno
EventPlanner
Me (GikoHanno) and Alex_Wolf2020 would like to sue asheman77 for:

-Scamming
- False killer hiring
- Attempt to generate conflict between two players
- Attempt to send innocent players to prison.
- Accusation that justice on the server favors only the richest players.
- Try to prevent being prosecuted.
- Attempt to disrupt the fun of GikoHanno (who was at a party during the accusations)
- Among other possible crimes.

We hope that justice is done.

Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Citizen
Donator
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Tier3
Thank you,
Alex_Wolf2020
hello me and giko want to dismiss the lawsuit we notcied that ashman77 deserves another chance and that he changed

Status
Not open for further replies.