AlexGLife's Election Post (February 2018)

AlexGLife

Citizen
Your Username:
AlexGLife

Your age:

17 years old

Your activity on the server:

The past 3 weeks I was on exam period so my acitivity was very Low. But from now on I can be on everyday from 1-5 hours depending on the responsibilities I have.

When you joined:
November 2017

Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament:

I am a hard working person. I do not allow myself to fail in important manners. I have been playing on city roleplays for over 5 years now. I am very experienced in Minecraft Economics and I love Politics and History in real life. I believe I should be a Member of the Parliament because with your support and feedback and my knowledge on how city roleplays run, our experience on the server -especially in a business based server- will become even better. To prove my points Find attached on this post a word file with my book on Minecraft Economics.

What kind of laws would you vote for/against:

I believe that our server's market and economy should have a boost. So therefore any laws that I and people believe help new buisness to open and thrive and make new spots in the market will be voted for. On the other hand i will vote against any Laws that limit someones Buisness experience and money income capabilities -such as taxes-. Lastly I would like to add that since the server is rolling very nicely from my prospective I will only vote for necessery changes to minimize any potential to harm the economy and player's experience.

Additional information you believe people should know:

I have been part of Minecraft parliments on many other servers. I have been in Parliment simulations In real life. I am very strict in roleplay -meaning i dont mind sitting 5 hours for a parliment session if its needed without breaking my role-. I ve helped many other economies thrive.

Minecraft Economics Folder:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e4WhP2IX7hFFwXnMD_CPKNSCsRU_MG5Mw_n1liwH5sw/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited: