Answered / Added another suggestion

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
since I have already suggested the change of the suburbs warp
My suggestion is we move the wild warp to a different location due to the fact that the original wild warps are overcrowded and a mess of floating chests an furnaces, along with other claimed regions.

sparkleA

Citizen
I disagree. Some players who know where their home is in relation to the wild spawn, but haven’t set a home, wouldn’t be able to get back there. Also, some people know where certain resources can be found and how to get there from the spawns. If this idea were to happen, I would suggest adding more spawn points, but I don’t think it is fair to change the current ones.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
But still, they should've done /sethome. This would be good because the wild warps now are barren and players already have to travel really far to get any good resources.

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
But still, they should've done /sethome. This would be good because the wild warps now are barren and players already have to travel really far to get any good resources.
I agree with sparks, mostly bc I used to have a Horne right by wild warp and I was using set home for something else, people can buy it from people or stores

sparkleA

Citizen
And usually, when I go to the wilds for resources, I’m still able to find the ones I need quickly. I would totally support a new wild warp, to make resources a bit easier and allow for quicker to access biomes. However, due to reasons stated above, I don’t think the current warps should be changed. If there are random floating chests and regions of offline players, staff will deal with that if it is seen.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
alright if you both are not in favor of changing current warp the how about more warps to different biomes like what sparkle said?

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
The Administration will think about this and see if we will add more warp points (which we are highly considering), add a random teleportation command or if we will take no action.