Lawsuit: Adjourned Atrium International vs. Il_Rosso_Rogue

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
@Il_Rosso_Rogue is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Il_Rosso_Rogue, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Blitzblaze41 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The DoJ Minister, @bharatj, will be tasked with messaging the defendant, @Il_Rosso_Rogue, regarding this court case.

Please remember to always be honest during court.

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
Thank you @_litenerd for bringing this to my attention, I apologize for the late response.

Judge's Response:

Analysis:
It is clear to see that the Defendant has not paid the loan to the Plaintiff in the given amount of time, and has failed to respond to this civil court case in time due to being permanently banned from the server.

Verdict:
For the reasons that I have stated above, I, Blitzblaze41, the reigning judge of this court case, find the Defendant, @Il_Rosso_Rogue, guilty of not paying back the Plaintiff the loan with interest in time, and failing to respond to their court case. I am ordering a fine of 1750 Krunas to make up for the loan and interest that the Plaintiff gave to the Defendant. Since the Defendant has been permanently banned from the server, the Minister of the DoJ, @bharatj, will be tasked with finding the Defendant the full amount of the fine.

This court case is now Adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Blitzblaze41