B3__Sniper has entered the chat.

B3taSniper

Citizen
2BnWts.md.png

Hello BusinessCraft folks, I'm B3taSniper, but feel free to call me B3 or Beta.

The name may seem somewhat familiar by now since my brother, A1phaSniper, has been in this community for quite a while. I heard bits and bobs, visited a few times in the past, and now I've been invited to help run a business here. I'm excited to see what this community has to offer!

For a brief rundown of myself, I'm an art and animation hobbyist, horror and survival gamer, and an anything-on-Netflix-or-Hulu enthusiast. I also enjoy more outdoorsy activities like kayaking and quading (a.k.a four-wheeling, and, fun fact, A1phaSniper is an absolute daredevil at it). I briefly played Minecraft in its painfully early stages, so I have a lot of catching up to do!

My presence in-game is going to be a game of peekaboo for the first few weeks. The goal right now is to learn about the community and help support the business I'm in, but if you see me around, toss a greeting my way! If I don't respond, imagine someone occupied with trying to control a pack of hungry dogs or someone making panicky sounds at their keyboard because I forget how to change chat channels way too often... Haha.

That's all from me...

Thanks for reading this far! You've earned the I Survived B3's Introduction bragging right. See you in-game~!

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Welcome Mr. Beta... I love your pic! (can't wait until I'm that skilled with art) UwU I miss netflix... Enjoy the server!!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
oh look it’s a freshie

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda