Answered BANKS

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by zaetoven, Feb 11, 2019.

1. zaetoven

zaetoven Citizen Banned Donator

zaetoven
    so I've been thinking about this one a lot and feel like it could very well fit in business craft. so the main idea of this thread is that this will add a bank where u can store your money and keep it safe and with banks this will also add loans for a certen amount of money so the more money u put into the bank and withdraw the more money u can loan from the bank or something like that. this would also make death by players that much worse and make people want to do it more because if people die they will now drop a some of there money there caring on them [like 20% or something] this could even add a job as a banker. anyways leave comments on what u think about this also remember to vote for this election :D forgot to say but this would also add atms but thats not opsitional

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  2. RedFr0st

RedFr0st On lunch break for 2 weeks now Donator

RedFr0st
    People already have credit unions and banks and stuff like that for example Lumens credits, also the government it self gives loans to people already and it would discourage people to make there own banks.

3. zaetoven

zaetoven Citizen Banned Donator

zaetoven
    loans could still be player owned but no one ever pays them back in time thats why I think to have a system or something that forces them to would be very nice also people could still make banks if they want to but they really have no use normally either also theres no point of a credit union when all your money is already safe

4. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Guy who killed the PM Property Inspector Donator

A1phaSniper
    Ferre created an awesome bank in Covington that let you deposit stuff and get loans all in-game.

5. Wildcoconut

Wildcoconut Citizen Banned

Wildcoconut
    honestly its a good idea thats why plently of other servers implement it what i believe here is they just want to benefit rich people who want to make banks and rip off newbies.

6. Koalition

Koalition Prime Minister Staff Member Owner Prime Minister

Koalition
    People can make their own banks (look at Luxaholic for example). I'd rather it be a player-run business than another government/server one.

7. DerpGaming20_YT

DerpGaming20_YT Member of Parliament Member of Parliament Assistant Business Secretary Donator

DerpGaming20_YT
    woooooooow cause lux has the Only bank on the server... I mean mine isn't public yet buuuuut amici banks :/

8. Koalition

Koalition Prime Minister Staff Member Owner Prime Minister

Koalition
    His isn't even a Bank, it's a credit union. But it's the first financial institution that fell on my mind since it's by far the largest one (and as far as I know, the only actual actively functional one).

9. DerpGaming20_YT

DerpGaming20_YT Member of Parliament Member of Parliament Assistant Business Secretary Donator

DerpGaming20_YT
    sorry I confused credit union and banks :/