Denied BC-114 "Booze Castle" (Removed from Historic Status in 2021)

D

DoctorThunder7

Plot number: BC-114
Date constructed: May 4, 2019
Significance/
This building is home to the most popular bar on the server at the time. This building has been a major part of the community as it hosted all kinds of events both Private and Government. The bar on the top floor has served a diverse customer bases. This includes Members of Parliament, Minister, and even the President. The lower levels include the servers biggest brewery, rent-able brewers for up and coming brewers and even a small mall. The basement levels include a massive 20+ barrel room. Massive rent-able regions for just about any use.
Image:
https://imgur.com/a/19VR4oU

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
The bar is a popular place on the server, but im personally questioning if its ready to be deemed as a historic building. this is my opinion however, and is completely up to lux.

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
The bar is a popular place on the server, but im personally questioning if its ready to be deemed as a historic building. this is my opinion however, and is completely up to lux.
Honestly, the building is historic, as much as I like to mess around Doc about it, its should be considered as such. It looks amazing, held a ton of parties, in my eyes, its created alot of memories and moments.

DrThunder7

Second Prime Minister of Stratham
Member of Parliament
Donator
DrThunder7
DrThunder7
MemberOfParliament
As original builder and the one that requested bc-114 be given the Historical Status I am requesting that it be removed.

The building has sat vacant and unused for some time now and I feel that it is no longer relevant to the history of the City.

HistoriaOrangie

Department of Construction
Department of Construction
Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor
As original builder and the one that requested bc-114 be given the Historical Status I am requesting that it be removed.

The building has sat vacant and unused for some time now and I feel that it is no longer relevant to the history of the City.
approved.