BC Slideshow Startup - Present!

Discussion in 'Screenshots & Images' started by Vroomba, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Vroomba

Vroomba Citizen

Vroomba
    Hey guys!

It's been quite the long haul since the server began. I personally joined a little bit after the launch. But I've seen so much and I bet you guys have too.

In honor of this, I will be creating a super big slide show with a crazy song! But for that to happen, I don't want a slideshow filled only with my aventures... I want all of your guys' adventures too! So if you got any, post all or some of your funniest/dumbest/memorable images from in game here!

I don't know about others, but I want to remember all the dumb, silly, funny, pretty, amazing, annoying days I've passed on Businesscraft! Please cope with me and help me make this amazing!

Song I will be using for the slideshow: Super Hyper Can Can, Heaven and Hell.
    This video can be found on youtube. It's basically a super fast version of the can can electrified.

Every-time I listen to it, it makes me super happy, and hopefully if we have a lot of pictures, we can smash all the images into the song and make an intense experience! It's going to go by very fast.

Upload your images on this thread, or send them to me on discord, or send them to me through e-mail. Thank you!
    Discord: Bubbles4#2010 -> contact me here or on forums DM and I will send you my email so you can send photos in bulk.
    Thank you!

Can't wait to see the final product <3

-VRoOMBA!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    bharatj and Libnah like this.
  2. Riley

Riley Citizen Donator

Riley524
    Oh yes.

3. bharatj

bharatj Administrator Staff Member Administrator Minister of Justice Mayor

bharatj
    I like this idea I’ll try my best to add to the slideshow. :)

4. Bangladesh150

Bangladesh150 Community Coordinator Community Coordinator Donator

Bangladesh150
    I'm submitting my corrupt meme to represent the friedpotaters incident and also the first 4 court cases. Along with various screenshots I can try to dig up.