Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
BusinessCraft Corporate Alliance

This is a group that includes multiple companies. The companies can then announce to the other companies in the group new projects, request a loan, find investors, etc.

The BCCA discord: ——

Upon getting on the discord, please state what company you are in and in what position.

Current Members:
BlueFlameCorp.
Astera
Starblocks
FerreEstates
Underwater Development
Happy Inc.
Nanotrasen
Riot Inc.
ElechronCorp.
Bank of BusinessCraft
CARPA
Unity Health Insurance

Chairman: bharatj
Vice Chairman: ferre_007
Advertising Director: dawsontech30000
Capitol Regional Manager: Olefante
Many of the positions change, so anyone can become Vice Chairman or Advertising Director when the time comes and they are fit to be in that position.

Current Projects:
Dawson Hotel
Blue Sands Residence
Spire City
Enchanted Hills
Bank of Covington
Unnamed Luxury Cov Apts.

All CEOs of the companies and any investors interested are Board Members, meaning when we have a board meeting, it is highly encouraged that you be there. If a specific project is talked about in a meeting and we are looking for a design or something, the designer is also requested to attend the board meeting.

BCCA Distinction:
BCCA Distinction is pretty much a title or award given to companies recognized by BCCA as exceptional.

This is done by the following criteria:

- Excellent standards for employees
- Fairly priced items
- Reliability
- Outstanding customer service

Employees will be questioned about their standards and people around the server will be asked about your company.

Note: This process would be easier if the company is a BCCA member, however, it is not a requirement.

BCCA Distinction will be a mark of excellence for your company so being recognized by BCCA Distinction may increase your business.

Current Companies With BCCA Distinction:
BlueFlameCorp.
Nanotrasen
Electronic Insurance and Banking

Application Format:
Company Name:
CEO of the company:
Employees:
What your company does:
Link to Company Introduction on Forums:
Current Revenue (Roughly):

Thank you and we hope to see many more companies decide to be a part of BCCA (it's free).

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
I started a conversation with you.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Please tell your advertising director to quit sending discord invites to random people.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Yes I have discussed this with him, I apologize for any inconvenience. We are thinking of getting a new advertising director if he keeps inviting random people.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
May Elechronic Insurance & Banking join this alliance? And also, whats the discord?

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Yes, I will dm you the discord, I put it on here but it is taken out until the process for sharing discord links is set up.