Being mass killed in server

Are you being slayed by endless mobs?

• I get slayed or have to fight mobs almost everyday,

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I sometimes get slayed, everyother minecraft day.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I see no mobs, and I have no problem with the items listed.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • What the heck is a mob in the first place?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
Heyo! This is message is to the Covington City Staff, Shoregrass Staff, and server staff in general.Lots of people are being slayed by mobs in Covington City, Ocean Crown City, Shoregrass, and many other unprotected places, that are supposed to be free of mobs, since in the city. I do suggest you to fill out the poll if this is you. Mobs are a natural thing, and essential to some parts of the sever. While it is important, it does cause suffering for those who do want to live the city life WITHOUT mobs. I own a plot, where I live right outside the walls of Covington City. About 5 blocks from my plot is a space where the gates are supposed to end, and form an entrance to the wild. Sadly, there is a massive field that touches this that on average 100 mobs spawn in a night. (Yes I counted). I am requesting that people can figure out a way to keep these mobs outside of the cities, and where they belong, because it is NOT appealing to be working on your company's new plan, and turn around and see 6 mobs behind you. This is also a problem, because mobs that do stay can stay in the daylight can stick around and start to grow in numbers during the night.

FOR INSTANCE
If one creeper spawns at night, and sticks through the night, then another one spawns the next night, you would have twice as many creepers. And, if this were to happen on a larger scale it would be to the point where Moderators would have to get involved, and this could happen constantly...

I am open to suggestions on this document.

Thank you,
kaydenwright
CEO OF MICEandCO
COO OF SHARK MINING
A FUNNY PERSON

Last edited:

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
I have spoke to Kat about the issue in OCC and she said it's being taken care of. I have no idea about Covington though.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Mobs do not spawn in the city regions, however everything outside of the city limits (for any city) is considered the wild, and therefore mob spawning occurs.

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
Mobs do not spawn in the city regions, however everything outside of the city limits (for any city) is considered the wild, and therefore mob spawning occurs.
What I'm saying is, is that city regions are being "invaded" by mobs that spawn literally one block from the region. For those who have to cope with these mobs are not happy, and if the government continues to fail to establish better defenses, we will just keep paying our medical bills, and losing money while those deep in the middle of a big city like Capital, laugh and drink wine.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
You say that like you have to climb Mount Olympus and wrestle the gods and win in order to move 5 blocks in Covington. Ain't that hard my dude