Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Name: bharatj

My Activity: After coming back to the server in March of 2018, I have racked up almost 27 days in playtime (as of October 8th, 2018) and believe that I have the experience necessary to effectively serve the people as an MP.
Why I Would Be a Good MP: I try to make the server as enjoyable as possible and think about the players when creating new motions or voting on them. I'm very open to ideas and love to talk to people about ideas they have that could be proposed to Parliament. I believe that the Government exists for the convenience of the people and I intend to keep the people in mind when debating about legislation in Parliament. I will do my best to ensure that no one group gets too powerful and only vote in favor of motions that benefit the most people. After all, it is all of us that make up the amazing community that is BusinessCraft. I put a lot of thought about the impact that every motion will have on the server and the players, weighing the pros and cons before making a decision. I will do my best to help maintain the atmosphere that the server has had and do my best to make the server more welcoming and enjoyable for all of you.

Laws I Would Vote For/ Against: I would vote in favor of laws that would benefit the majority and make the server more fun for the people. I would also vote in favor of motions that the people want. If you message me, and we have a conversation, I will vote based off of what you say if you have good reasoning or if I believe that the majority of players have the same belief as you in this matter. I believe that I have a good understanding of what the people want but it can always be better and conversations always help strengthen that understanding. I definitely wouldn't vote for laws that hurt the majority or make one group too powerful or for things that could be abused.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Thanks Bang, Matty, and Lib! :D

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Thanks _lite!

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
How can we ensure that your vote is what the people want and not your personal opinion?

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Thank you Blitz, Nate, and Ferre! :)

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
How can we ensure that your vote is what the people want and not your personal opinion?
I usually ask a couple players about their opinions on certain motions and also vote according to how I think the players will receive it based on observations I have made. I have voted against my own personal preferences multiple times because players gave me feedback regarding their opinion on a few motions. I highly encourage players to reach out to me about their opinion and their reason.

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
you seem to support the majority of people and not the minority's I find this troubling because I believe I am part of the minority, gl though.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Thanks guys! And I listen to both sides Krix but I usually go with what the majority wants. I’d like to hear the reasoning of both sides.