Answered / Added Black Market + Key cards

Jemizzy

Citizen
Jemizzy
Jemizzy
Username: Jemizzy

Suggestion Title: Black Market

Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Role Play by a lot I just wanna tell you how in my head it would be set out

It would be a underground (under spawn) society and the only way to get there would be to pass by or should i rather say an NPC to appear once and a while and if u go up to them they would ask if you would like to be a dealer I say dealer because not only you could sell drugs you would be apply to sell things like animal egg spawners to medicine (for cheap xd) When you agree to the stuff and stuff you would get a key card + map by ./kit dealer the key cards would be good for future ideas it would be a good safe space for Drug dealers on the run (for a while) but so then its not "FBI OPEN UP" NO POs or APs will be allowed to enter the black market even if they see the NPC they are forbidden from taking the test. ( Also would be good for criminals Gangs Mafia and more)

Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No):
Key Cards:

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/keycard-and-keypad-plugin.87850/

Additional Information: It would be a qualification so it doesn't show as a job (I hope this makes it through a few of other players were hyped q(≧▽≦q) ) dialogue for the NPC could be "Pss pss hey u over there there wanna be a dealer its quick cash u know?!"

map has arrow pointing to the entrance and exit of the black market :)

The only time POs and APs can come to the black market is every 10 mins (if they ever find it) and have a key card (Everyone in the black market will have a warning appear to leave the building 2mins before they can come in to ARREST anyone left)

Last edited:

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
I really like this idea as it would add a whole new market and a whole new level of "drugs are banned"

Jemizzy

Citizen
Jemizzy
Jemizzy
Don't really agree with that sentence cause I think everyone should be able to join the black market.
I believe so to but they would arrest the drug dealers and try to close the black market unless they are corrupt PO :o lemme change it

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
I believe so to but they would arrest the drug dealers and try to close the black market unless they are corrupt PO :o lemme change it
Think about it Corrupt Auxiliary Police & Corrupt Police Officer. Also if its legal in black market then they wouldnt be allowed to arrest them.

Syronic

Citizen
Banned
Department of State
Department of Economy
Syronic
Syronic
Labor Officer
Think about it Corrupt Auxiliary Police & Corrupt Police Officer. Also if its legal in black market then they wouldnt be allowed to arrest them.
That's literally why there's a black market though. Because it's illegal. Just because they allow drugs there, it doesn't separate their own personal laws and the laws of the server. For corrupt police, sure. But it would feel bleak and meaningless if all cops just decided to do it, and there was no way to bust drug dealers anymore.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
Username: Jemizzy

Suggestion Title: Black Market

Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Role Play by a lot I just wanna tell you how in my head it would be set out

It would be a underground (under spawn) society and the only way to get there would be to pass by or should i rather say an NPC to appear once and a while and if u go up to them they would ask if you would like to be a dealer I say dealer because not only you could sell drugs you would be apply to sell things like animal egg spawners to medicine (for cheap xd) When you agree to the stuff and stuff you would get a key card + map by ./kit dealer the key cards would be good for future ideas it would be a good safe space for Drug dealers on the run (for a while) but so then its not "FBI OPEN UP" aren't allowed to snitch or arrest even if they see the NPC they are forbidden from taking the test. ( Also would be good for criminals Gangs Mafia and more)

Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No):
Key Cards:

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/keycard-and-keypad-plugin.87850/

Additional Information: It would be a qualification so it doesn't show as a job (I hope this makes it through a few of other players were hyped q(≧▽≦q) ) dialogue for the NPC could be "Pss pss hey u over there there wanna be a dealer its quick cash u know?!"

map has arrow pointing to the entrance and exit of the black market :)
The funny thing is that I wanted to suggest them too!

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
Thank you for the suggestion. We are waiting to see if the plug-in is compatible, if so it will be implemented soon!