Not open for further replies.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Hello your honor,

This is Bloom Construction speaking on behalf of our client ClearlyKiko, who is currently being sued by Vertex Bank in another lawsuit case. You can find that case here. Please read that case before continuing to read this case. It is somewhat linked to this one.

Objective of this Lawsuit:
To sue SiriGamer15 for the sum of 6,500 krunas for knowingly & actively trespassing ClearlyKiko's plot on November 16th, 2020 (10_asbury_rd) which was clearly marked at the time. It is actively being built by Bloom Construction. In the above-linked case, ClearlyKiko's house is listed as a property to be seized, however, if ClearlyKiko wins this case he will be able to use that sum of money to repay the majority of his loans with Vertex Bank and reverse the possible seizures.

Background Information
There's a couple of things that need to be understood as background information before we get into the evidence:

-> My server logs are noted in Mountain Day Time (MST, UTC-7) while the server's in-chat block logs are written in Eastern Standard Time (EST, UTC-5). There's a two hour difference to account for. See EXHIBIT F.
-> Server logs are written in military time
-> Discord logs all messages sent and at what time (show in the screenshots)
-> It is possible to view at what time and where a block/entity was placed thanks to the mod's tools.
-> To view all messages sent by SiriGamer15 in the log, please type CTRL+F and search up 'SiriGamer15'. This will lead to the most important moments in the log. You can also do the same for SimplyFraser and myself.

Link to Google Drive Folder with Evidence
Click Here
-> Please follow the pictures in order for it to make sense.
EXHIBIT A: Vroomba's Minecraft Log of 11/16/2020
EXHIBIT B: Block Registry for sign.png
EXHIBIT C: Signs posted outside Kiko's Property.png
EXHIBIT D: Sirigamer Dynmap Trespass
EXHIBIT E: Sirigamer15mdt512pm.png
EXHIBIT F: Server log times.png

Lawsuit Explanation
Our client, ClearlyKiko opened a ticket on our discord wanting their house to be built. At the time, it was a different house, but it soon changed to 10_asbury_rd. After having accepted, construction immediately began on ClearlyKiko's plot. After a while, many people passing by became very curious as to what we were up to and kept on trespassing our property (there were no signs at the time).

One of these players was SiriGamer15, who first showed up at [13:57:45] in EXHIBIT A in which SiriGamer15 began asking questions. He was asked to 'get away from us' and asked to leave at [14:03:30]. He soon after came back and was asked to leave again, as it was making me uncomfortable that he was watching us. This can be read in EXHIBIT A at [14:12:47] and at [14:14:25]. Between those two times, he states that ClearlyKiko needs to repay his loans of 6,500 krunas, and that he is "looking at the house [he is] going to seize".

SiriGamer15 soonafter returned and was asked to leave first by me at [15:41:52], then
again by @Fraser at [15:45:01] in Exhibit A, this time a little bit more aggressively.

In EXHIBIT B, we can see that the trespassing sign with the 6,500 krunas fine was created by me at 18:05, November 16th 2020 along with many others around the perimeter of the property. This time translates to 6:05 PM EST (because the server is based on the east coast), which is 4:05 PM MDT for me, so around [16:05] in EXHIBIT A. The signs were witnessed by @I_Want_Cookiez, @LashGaming to name a few; basically, everyone who came around the property during that time.

In EXHIBIT A, at [16:50:59], SiriGamer15 returned to the perimeter of the property and acknowledges the signs by saying "You're fining for exactly what you owe*?". SiriGamer15 was fully aware of the consequences at this time.

At [17:08:03], SiriGamer15 was still lurking in the area, so I went AFK, and soonafter disconnected purposefully from the server at around [17:09:04] and rejoined later. You are able to tell it was on purpose as I was not disconnected from the server for being AFK for too long. During this small time period, SiriGamer15 trespassed on ClearlyKiko's property as shown in EXHIBIT D.

After having seen the trespass, I reconnected at [17:10:19] to find SiriGamer15 now off the property. I immediately sent a message two minutes later to ClearlyKiko informing him of the trespass on discord, as shown in EXHIBIT E, at [17:12] ish. The circles in EXHIBIT E are images from discord DMs of the times that the message was sent and the date, November 16th 2020.

In other words, the evidence suggests that after acting very suspicious around the area, having been asked many times to leave instead of stalking us, SiriGamer15 trespassed ClearlyKiko's property fully knowing the posted signs' consequences between [17:08:03] & [17:09:04] on November 16th 2020.

We request that 6,500 krunas as posted on the sign are fined directly from SiriGamer15's balance and deposited into ClearlyKiko's balance as a result of trespassing illegally on private property.

Thank you.

Last edited:

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
plz delete I dont want what happend the last time just ignore them

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
Hello Vroomba of Bloom Construction, before I call this court into the session I must state that the request for relief is simply incompatible with current BusinessCraft law. Title 6, Chapter 11, Section 5 of the BusinessCraft Federal Code already has pronounced instructions for relief caused by trespassing on property, regardless of what your sign says. As I assume this is a first offense, the fine will only be 20 kr, not the 6,500 kr you have requested. In addition, are you doing this on the behalf of your client? It appears he does not want to take this to court.

Are you okay with the requested relief being 20 kr and is your client okay with continuing the lawsuit? I'll give you 24 hours to respond.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
I will withdraw from the case respectfully, though please let it be known that many people have hurt ClearlyKiko and that such behavior should be unacceptable for anyone to do, even on a Minecraft server. Also, SiriGamer15 we know you trespassed and if you could just admit you did that it would really save all of us from a lot of trouble in the future.

Thank you, your honor.

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
Case dismissed at the request of the plaintiff.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matthew100x

Status
Not open for further replies.