Answered / Added [Brewery] Drunkenness Cure

D

DoctorThunder7

- Username:
DoctorThunder7
- Suggestion Title:
[Brewery] Drunkenness cure
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
I'm a local bar owner in the Capital City. I accept all customers into my bar be it Police Officers, MP or Doctors. Everyone enjoys a drink now and then but due to the effects of the drinks....some times they can not perform there jobs. So I propose an item the can either remove half the drunkenness or all and make it a doctor only. There can be side affects like like slowness added. Its up to you guys if you'd like to sell it to all citizens
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No):
No. The plugin is installed already just need to add 1 line of code into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DoctorThunder7

That is true but bread is only 4% and milk is only 2%. Bread is limited by your hunger. An item can be added that removes a greater percentage. I just want to help out the doctors cause they could have made a decent amount off them. Best part is it’s optional

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
I would love this thing tbh sometimes I want to drink but since am a PO I can't be drinking on the job (unless there are other POs) I would to just cure my drunkness and then do my work

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
This cannot be added due to plugin limitations, but as mentioned above you can use bread/milk.