Brewing Advice

So I'm thinking about becoming a brewer, and I would like some advice from more experienced players. What's the most effective way or the quickest way to make a large amount of money? Where should I open up shop to get the most amount of customers? If anyone could answer these questions, it would make me very happy.

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
Lol, I answered the question on the guide. Anyways like I said before, it's good to get a shop in one of our many malls. This will get you a pretty good amount to start off with so later on if you want, you can get your own cafe or bar. Business as a brewer is pretty slow in the beginning but soon with enough advertising, people would start to buy more.

Lol, I answered the question on the guide. Anyways like I said before, it's good to get a shop in one of our many malls. This will get you a pretty good amount to start off with so later on if you want, you can get your own cafe or bar. Business as a brewer is pretty slow in the beginning but soon with enough advertising, people would start to buy more.
Ok, I'll read the guide. What if there aren't very many available spaces in the malls near me?

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
There are some building with roadside shops like the building right next to the grocery store. I'm sure you can find a building that has a good location with rentable shops.