Answered / Added Brewing Recipes

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
I was recently a brewer. I quit because of the lack of customers, lack of brewers themselves on the server and just generally, the lack of recipes. I mean there's roughly about twenty-five, and because the government doesn't give out anymore recipes, it stays that way.

My old server I used to play had this plugin, the exact same brewery plugin, and there used to be over 300+ recipes, with some recipes that took at least a week to make minecraft-days. Some were insanely difficult, and it let a lot more options to play with, and be creative. Some recipes even were mystic and required some weird ingredients to make. The owners of that server told me that the recipes came from the original plugin. Some recipes even had special effects.

I tried those recipes from that server on this server and they didn't work. All I get is a "Undefinable Brew". That's not really fun because some recipes from the original stack of recipes legit gave you the weirdest effects ever. Some included potion effects and others included "bottled luck".

I'm positive the original plugin included all those recipes. For some reason they've been deleted and I'd like for the plugin to be re-installed into the server so brewers can actually have a job and brew some interesting and new things everyday. There shouldn't be limits, and on the old plugin on my old server there definetely weren't even though the plugin we have on this server is the exact same brewery plugin.

If there has to be a new team just for brewing and managing the recipes then by all means I'll do the work gladly so we can improve the brewing situation. Alcohol is such a cool implementation, and it really makes everybody's jobs more interesting, even Police Officers.

In conclusion, I hope we can re-install the brewery plugin and not delete the original plugin recipes that come with it, and keep it that way. If I have to start a national registry for all the brewing recipes, then I so will.

Vroomba

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
I agree with you Vroomba, it would be nice to have more brewing recipes. However, you mentioned some that have special effects. Do you mind elaborating?

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
No since those are recipes that shall not be revealed.
However feel free to experiment yourself by becoming a brewer.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
I have been a brewer my whole time in this server for 3 months I have only seen about 10 different brewers and most of them rather quit the server or just quit the game for the server to give a lot more drinks maybe that would make people want to buy drinks but most people don't bother even buying since most of them only see alcoholic drinks which give you negative effects like poison and stuff which is fun but normal drinks give you such good effects like extra hearts, speed, regeneration, haste etc. but for the server to bring even more drinks am not sure if it would really affect people from buying drinks unless they are like super overpowered drink that gives you speed 5. in conclusion don't see how people wanting to buy drinks unless for the experience and when it comes to money its rather you make k5 a week or k1,000 a week since its not something everybody wants.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Hey!
I'm not sure if you're aware but you can get recipes from the /vote shop.
Also, I'm open to adding more recipes and custom drinks. Feel free to propose them; include the name, effects, ingredients, etc.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
I have all the recipes from the vote shop.

Doesn’t the original plugin come with over 300+ recipes please? That’s what it should be.
If not, well.... I have 300+ recipes that we can add, and even some mysterious ones that are really hard to do which I have still no idea how to brew.