A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Company Owner:
A1phaSniper
Location of the Company Headquarters:
To be decided.
Short description of your company:
In this company, we specialize in designing high-quality bunkers for the public to use in any way they want. Why buy a bunker? Bunkers aren't just for fearing the end of the world, you can use it for so many things! Think of it as a home underground. We also specialize in making public bunkers, with an admission price that includes everything you need to survive.
Are we hiring?
Not at the moment. Due to financial constraints, we are not hiring (yet).
How can you buy from us or make use of our services?
DM me on Businesscraft (A1phaSniper) or Discord (A1phaSniper#0821). After that, I will message you regarding the bunker. I will first ask you a size that works for you, then design, then bunker door, and lastly amenities. The pricing and pictures are down below:

Pricing:

Small bunker (1 bedrooms): around 2000-3000 krunas
Medium bunker (1 master bedroom, 1 guest bedroom, 2 children bedroom): around 4000-5500 krunas
Large bunker (2 master bedroom, 2 guest, 2 children): around 6000-7750 krunas
Extra Large bunker/ town bunker (1 master bedroom, 3 guest, 2 children): Around 10000-12750 krunas

Designs:

Standard: (complimentary with the purchase of a bunker)
As nice as a home: +275 krunas

Bunker Door:

Weak door but still good: (complimentary with the purchase of a bunker)
Medium security 2x2 door: +250 krunas
High-security 3x3 door: +650 krunas

Amenities:

Living room, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom: (complimentary with the purchase of a bunker)
Enchanting room: +500 krunas
Storage room +75 krunas
Armory (Fully stocked): +350 krunas
Extra room: +50 krunas
High-Security Package: 750 krunas
More to come.

*Remember: Prices are based on resource costs + plus workers fees*
*If you would like to see pictures of past orders, message me on Discord*
*If you want the vault to be on regioned land, (Although it is recommended, it doesn't have to be regioned) you will have to pay the regioning fee*

And Remember:

Better Living. Underground.

Last edited:

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
NEW ADDITION:
Have a bunker but still don't feel safe? Buy the high-security package! This package includes anything that you might need to protect yourself from oncoming raids or mobs! i.e. Traps, obsidian lining, possible escape routes and so much more! Order your high-security package for only k750 krunas!

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Bunker-Tec Is having a 10% off Christmas/ New Years Sale! Buy your bunker while you still can! (Sale ends on January 2, 2019 12:00 PM CST. Price will be reduced from your final price)