BusinessCrafts Wonderful Staff Team

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Today i believe is my 5 month anniversary of being a BusinessCraft Player, I have gone through many things good and bad, I am not leaving but i am here to discuss some things, There is a lot of nice people on this server including staff admins players ect. And i would like to thank them,
First starting with the trial Moderators
Thank you @bbnohoney For Always making me laugh
Thank you @iRealistic For always helping me understand the laws even before you became staff
Thank you @Tree60NoScope For never letting me down when i summit tickets
Thank you @Kairuchii For all the assistance that you give me and giving away so many things to new players
Thank you @Jocie For giving me a tour of WestRidge a while back and helping me out on the server with tickets
Thank you @Codes320 Who has done many things as a staff member such as helping me with tickets and dealing with my reports
Thank you @puppy_lover153 for always being so nice and seeing different sides of the story
Thank you @DemonWolf_101 For always making me laugh and never letting me down
and last for moderators...
Thank you @SlimeEmperor For always taking my tickets and doing them fast!
Once again i am not leaving i am just thanking people
Now moving on to the admins, there are 2 admins on this server who are both really helpful towards me and the community, The admins put in endless hours helping to manage the staff team and more!
Thank you @bharatj For helping me with some issues i have had on the server.
Thank you @HybridPlague For helping me become a Landscaper and always answering my questions
Thanks to the Admins
Now moving on to the Senior Admins, They are always working with back end stuff to make the experience better for us.
@Kat You always help me with some problems i may have and assist me when i'm feeling like garbage on the server
@Luxaholic You always fix a bug right when you see it like a machine.
i'd also like to thank the two Founders of Businesscraft, If it was not for them we would not be here playing on this server today, That is @Koalition and @Jake
Lastly id like to thank the community for being super nice and helping me get to where i am today
I am not leaving one last time
I hope to have another wonderful time on the server and much much more

Thank you everyone

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
Bruh, what about BlackSyth, like the greatest BC Player ever.
Jk jk, this is really nice to see TBI