Lawsuit: Dismissed byeSprite v. Stratham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
The Executive Branch of Stratham has began a Claim of Inadequacy against the incumbent mayor of Troutman, despite not being legally allowed to.

The Inadequate Mayors Act states that the COI process can begin under specific circumstances, however none of those circumstances have been successfully met. The town meets all requirements; there's been no petition; and there's been some progress within the town and Parliament is yet to approve the Cabinet determination that the town hasn't seen any progress.

I am hereby requesting that the court order the executive to stop acting in an illegal manner and formally end the current process of the COI against Troutman's mayorship.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Morning,

Firstly, you have to hold the lawyer qualification to start a lawsuit. I checked in-game but also messaged Sprite on discord to double check, with no response back. Therefore, I am going to make the presumption that Sprite does not hold the lawyer qualification, if I am wrong, please dm and we will continue properly. Otherwise you are more than welcomed to reopen this case with the qualification.

On that note, whether or not any of the above facts are true or false, I urge the government to at least stop, think, and make sure they are doing as the law requires. I am not insinuating anything, simply placing a suggestion based off my current position.

Thank you, that is all
Court Dismissed

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Status
Not open for further replies.