Cabinet Meeting | January 25th, 2020

Discussion in 'Government Transparency Publications' started by Gettnate, Feb 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gettnate

Gettnate Tourist Donator

Gettnate
    Cabinet Meeting January 25th, 2020 @ 4pm EST

Please note: Parts of the information presented in this publication may not actually occur. Some are just discussions the Cabinet had instead of definite plans for the future.
    Notes taken by all ministers in a collaborative document and edited by Anonymous.

Responses from: Bharatj, Koalition, Anonymous, HybridPlague, Kat, Kairuchii, DoctorThunder7, Dani
    Department updates:

Department of Justice - DoJ

There's nothing much that's new from the DoJ. Continuing normal operations.
    Department of Public Affairs - DoPA

There is nothing new to report. Normal operations as usual. Social Media post will start being more active soon. Plan to hire more CCs soon.
    Department of Business Development - DoBD

Nothing much other than maintaining gov contracts. Our last meeting I implemented a few new contracts and added the requirement that anyone applying must be registered on the company thread, other than that not much.
    Department of Agriculture - DoA

Nothing new has happened in the DoA lately, aside from employments, and no requests as of right now. With some new private malls being established, such as Hamilton, I don't see much of a need for the Grocery store as it's probably not going to be used often anymore; however, some people still do use it since it's relatively close to spawn and easy to access.
    Department of Education - DoEE

We created a "DoE lounge" as part of a PI and TG incentive. We are continuing to work on incentives for DoE jobs to get more hires and make the jobs better. We are also continuing to work on the new tutorial.
    Other topics discussed:

• Post rule that players can only have 2 shops per category in the Grocery shop.
    • Make a survey asking for grocery store suggestions and what people think about our decision to limit the shops and remove crops
    • Remove crops and ores/ingots from the government store
    • we will add custom villagers with trade deals in exchange for emeralds, so the emerald industry doesn't die
    • Write up a list of the proposed trades, to be debated by cabinet after its completion
    • DoEE and DoBD to be merged into one department, DoE (Department of Economy).
    • Add submarines to vote shop. 100 vp

2. NetPex

NetPex Justin Donator

NetPex
    skskskksksks

3. DerpGaming20_YT

DerpGaming20_YT Citizen Donator

DerpGaming20_YT
    “we will add custom villagers with trade deals in exchange for emeralds, so theemerald industry doesn't die”

I feel the emerald industry should die. It adds no benefit to the server.

4. I mean if we remove the gov shop no easy money lol

5. DerpGaming20_YT

DerpGaming20_YT
    Money shouldn’t be easy

6. ferre007_

ferre007_ Constructor Constructor Mayor

ferre007_
    Do I see a new DoCE in the horizon :O I'm all for it tho worked out fine as one department.

7. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Airplane Guy Donator

A1phaSniper
    Doc better be minister again lol

8. DerpGaming20_YT

DerpGaming20_YT
    Rip, tbh rather would have ferre jump back to the position but as judge he likely wouldn’t sadly