Answered / Added Car races

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
So iv been thinking, we havnt really had any sports events and i think it would be cool! we have cars, so why not do this? If you lose, you maybe get a little bit of money maybe from like, 200 to 500 krunas? Win, maybe like, 1500 or 2000 krunas! also, companies can ask to sponsor games on the forums, and it wouldnt be gaining money from it, but it would advertise the company! You could also make there be an exam for Race car drivers, I hope you use my idea!

mg4015

Citizen
This is a great idea, maybe the pay be a little less but this would be absolutely great. And if the cars are too laggy, we can replace them with horses.

I agree wirh Mg on this. The cars are a bit too laggy for me so there could be different kinds of races. Also we should add garages that are rented to players on the side of the track.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I'm guessing we should stay away from the race track fro a bit since I have heard talk from mods and admins saying they might change it to an airport so you can travel city to city.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I'm honestly surprised that this thread has been posted on September 11 and people are still talking about races. To be honest, I think they should rip the race track down and build something useful. Like an airport

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
I'm honestly surprised that this thread has been posted on September 11 and people are still talking about races. To be honest, I think they should rip the race track down and build something useful. Like an airport
Well the point of this suggestion is to give the race track a purpose

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Why give it a purpose if no one will really want to use it so nice most people do not want nor can afford a motor vehicle.