Lawsuit: Adjourned (Cars R us) (Nightmare98765) vs (bigboytimmy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare98765

Citizen
Lawyer
Nightmare98765
Nightmare98765
Lawyer
Hello, Your Honour. I am Nightmare98765 a lawyer of the Law office Wright & Co. I am here today on behalf of my Client xAntho_ny who owns the firm Cars R us. Bigboytimmy rented a vehicle at my clients company but he didn’t return it.

The Parties who where involved are xAntho_ny the owner of Cars R us and bigboytimmy who was the renter of the vehicle.

On the afternoon of the 13th August, bigboytimmy approached my Clients company to rent a yellow car from his company for two weeks, at an agreed price of 40kr per week. After payment was received, the vehicle in question was released for bigboytimmy's use as they saw fit (on the 13th of August). The vehicle was due to be returned by the 20th of August, 7 days after the start of the rental. As of the 20th of August, the vehicle has still not been returned (despite the defendant's promise that it would). At that day he said that he needs an extra day and then he will return it. Yet after that day the vehicle wasn’t returned. And apparently he has now left the server. We don’t know for sure if he has but he is since 10 days of so we assume that he did.

With the car not returned it breaks a contract between Bigboytimmy and cars r us.

I have attached a transcript of the ticket for the rental, which shows all of these key events.

We would like go get the yellow car back or the money of the yellow car so that my client can buy a new car. The price of the white car at the Dealership would be 3000kr.
Ticket: https://tickettool.xyz/direct?url=h...81896430845968404/transcript-closed-0074.html
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/attachments/screenshot-222-png.13046/
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/attachments/screenshot-221-png.13045/

Attachments

• upload_2021-8-31_15-59-6.png
    upload_2021-8-31_15-59-6.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot (228).png
    Screenshot (228).png
    941.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

A quick note before the summons in regards to the new formats. When using the formats, for both simplicity for the lawyers starting the lawsuit and organization/neatness for the preceding judge, you can just copy and paste the format and fill in the information. All parts of the format should be included in each post; nonetheless, great first attempt. Additionally, any further questions can be asked in private dms, I am more than willing to assist. If and when the Defendant responds they are expected to follow through with this as well with their corresponding formats.

Now, onto the actual case

@bigboytimmy is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @bigboytimmy, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Cooleagles Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

I apologize for the late response for I have been a bit busy of late. Seeing that the Defendant has elected not to respond. I am given no choice but to rule in favor of the plaintiff.

I ask that DoJ Minister, @Cherub54321 , see that the plaintiff be rewarded with either the yellow car from the defendant, or the equivalent of 3000kr. If the defendant does not hold either, permission to seize assets to repay the debt is granted.

That is all, thank you
Court Adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Status
Not open for further replies.